JW owned businesses

by mjs mouse, ben 4 Replies latest jw friends

• mjs mouse, ben
    mjs mouse, ben

Have you ever noticed how some JW's who own businesses name their companies with titles associated with their belief? There's a few in my city with company names like: Kingdom Janitorial Service(the logo on his van actually has the watchtower on it) JW Striping Co. Wisdom Window Cleaning JamesCon (con is short for "construction" but I doubt that,lol) anyway, any others out there who've noticed similiar companies like this owned by JW's?.... post em.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I worked for a witness that had an Insurance Adjustment company he owned. It wasn't named anything related to the witnesses but this just brought back memories of working there for me. He used to make me come in sometimes on Saturday if he needed something typed out. But he would stand over my shoulder the entire time and yell and make me all nervous. He was a total ass, and I heard awhile back from my dad that he is in prison now......

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

i hated working for j-dunbs cuz for some reason they always ALWAYS try to stiff you... they would either take forever to pay you, or just never do it at all... happened to me a few times by a few different companies... it was retarded...

the infamous one

• Frog
    Frog

I'd have thought that'd be sacrelege?? Sounds very evangelical to me. When I ran away to Ghana, West Africa to get away from all the dub madness, I found myself in one of the most quirky xian communities ever! Little shacks that sell fried plantane, shoe polishers wagons, you name it all had names like Jesus Incorporated, YHWH enterprises, p!ss funny stuff...didn't expect the same from dubs though! Perhaps they think they'll get a double helping of holy spirit or something, or do it so that god doesn't get confused and bless some pagon window washer instead...cause that'd be a tragedy;) frog x

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

Wisdom window cleaning, now that is an oxymoronic statement if I have ever hear one. That fool goes around and shows people by his advertisement or company name whatever, just what an idiot they really are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit