Another conversation....

by Cori 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Cori
    Cori

I was chatting with my wife on my way home from work, and she mentioned a news story she heard about a mother who drowned her 5 children...We were talking about how that is so inconceivable. She told how she was talking about it with her mother (another devout JW) and stating how that was just unbelievable, how could a mother do this. Her mom answered, "Well you know those that dont fear Jehovah, act under the influence of the devil"

I was biting my tongue so hard. I couldnt resist. I told her, "See comments like that upset me. So that means that no JW act psychotic and all of the 'worldly' people kill their children."

She answered, "no thats not what she meant"

I then referred to the story that posted here not too long ago about the JW who killed his wife and then himself. I calmed down a bit and mentioned that just because they are JW's doesn't mean they cant act in a crazy manner. I know of 'worldly' people who love their children more than some JW's i know. She looked at me for a moment, and then said, "your right". I dont know if she was giving in, or actually agreeing. But later on she was asking more of the JW man who killed his wife. More real light her way.

Isn't it funny how JW's believe to be the only sane ones on earth? I remember being that naive. Has anyone else heard similar comments??

Cori

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

What about Christian Longo?

What about Utopian Reformists ex wife who burnt her children!!

They are no better than regular people....What about all the pedophiles who steal innocence from little children and change them forever?

I know, I know...Jehovah will fix everything...

But what about now? People have to live with the consequences of these people actions!

WG

• blondie
  • Cori
    Cori

Thats right....how awful

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit