just checking in

by Insomniac 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Hi, all! I don't have internet access at present, so I've not been around here much lately. Did I miss anything? For those of you who've been sick with worry at my absence (giggle,) I'm doing alright. I think of you all, and wonder how the Dallas apostafest went. I was supposed to have gone, but time and unforeseen circumstance befall...well, you know. My health is sort of holding steady for now- I can breathe ok, but I won't be running any marathons in the near future. I am taking my vitamins and trying to keep out of the damp weather as much as I can.

My gay-friendly store was recently targeted (again) by an organization that is opposed to gay marriage and anti-discrimination laws. Nothing serious, they just did some petty vandalism, easily cleaned up; I made sure to let the police know about it. Also, I believe there's a ghost or something in my building, who has been making her presence known in various benign ways. I get the sense that she likes me and doesn't mind me being there, so it's all good. Other than that, nothing exciting to report.

I talked to Country Girl a week or two ago; she's still her lovable, cantankerous, wunnerful self. For those of you who've been sick with worry at her absence, rest assured, the Girl is well. That's all for now- will keep you posted as I am able to get to a computer. Big wet sloppy kisses to all!

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

((((((Insomniac)))))))

I'm glad to hear you're doing well! If it makes you feel better, I missed the Dallas apostofest too. I got "glutened" that day and was in no shape to be at a party. I hated missing everyone.

Hope your ghostie is nice to you. You might consider writing a thread about your experiences with her.

Love,

Andi

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Hi Insomniac!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit