Anyone Else?

by Golf 9 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Golf
    Golf

Just curious to know if anyone experiences what I experience to get on this forum. For the past two months I've had to go through the same drill in punching in my username, password, auto-logon, etc. I've even answered 'yes' to the question "Do you want password manager to remember this logon?" still nothing!

Anyone else? If you want to put your patience to the test, this is a good exercise.

Golf

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Nope. All clear downunder.

Just finding it a little slow but that's all.

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

That happens to me if I try to get on with Foxfire browser. But if I use Internet Explorer than I have no problem whatsoever.

• Frogleg
    Frogleg

Patience: a mild form of desperation often disguised as a virtue.

• Golf
    Golf

misanthropic, I didn't have this problem before. Thanks for the info.

ozziepost, my computer is slow but I'm accustomed to it.

Frogleg, how often?

Golf

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Just grasping at straws here... have you cleared out your Cookies in IE?

1. Select Tools in the menu
    2. Select Internet Options
    3. Click Delete Cookies
  • AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

If clearing the cookies doesn't work, your browser may be blocking the cookies or the code that places them. If you move this site into your trusted sites, it might stop blocking stuff.

To do that, choose the Tools menu, then Internet Options. Click the Security tab. Click "trusted sites". Click the "sites" button. Enter jehovahs-witness.com. Click the "add" button. Click all the OK buttons to get the dialogs to all close.

Then try logging in again, close your browser, and see if when you come back, you're still logged in.

Good luck!

Dave

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Golf if I don;t visit the board for a couple of days I have to put in all my details again, which is a pain, but if I go in every day then it remembers me for next time. if someone else logs onto my computer it ocassionally seems to affect it too.

If none of these are the reason maybe you should ask tech support to reset you.

• Golf
    Golf

Thanks folks. I'll try the suggestions.

Golf

• Golf
    Golf

Elsewhere, I often clear out my cookies.

Almostatheist, I think I know what I'm doing wrong,I've been clearing my stored browser often and that's what seems to be causing my problem. I've avoid doing it and everything seems to be ok. Thanks for the ideas.

Golf

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit