Nov. 14-20, 2005 Bible Reading

by TheListener 4 Replies latest watchtower bible

• TheListener
    TheListener

1 Chronicles 25-29

1 Chronicles 25- 1 Further, David and the chiefs of the service groups separated for the service some of the sons of A´saph, He´man and Je·du´thun the ones prophesying with the harps, with the stringed instruments and with the cymbals. And from their number the official men for their service came to be. 2 Of the sons of A´saph, Zac´cur and Joseph and Neth·a·ni´ah and Ash·a·re´lah, the sons of A´saph under the control of A´saph the one prophesying under the control of the king. 3 Of Je·du´thun: the sons of Je·du´thun, Ged·a·li´ah and Ze´ri and Je·sha´iah, [and Shim´e·i,] Hash·a·bi´ah and Mat·ti·thi´ah, six, under the control of their father Je·du´thun, who was prophesying with the harp for thanking and praising Jehovah. 4 Of He´man: the sons of He´man, Buk·ki´ah, Mat·ta·ni´ah, Uz´zi·el, Sheb´u·el and Jer´i·moth, Han·a·ni´ah, Ha·na´ni, E·li´a·thah, Gid·dal´ti and Ro·mam´ti-e´zer, Josh·be·kash´ah, Mal·lo´thi, Ho´thir, Ma·ha´zi·oth. 5 All these were sons of He´man, a visionary of the king in the things of the [true] God to raise up his horn; thus the [true] God proceeded to give He´man fourteen sons and three daughters. 6 All these were under the control of their father in song at the house of Jehovah, with cymbals, stringed instruments and harps for the service of the house of the [true] God. Under the control of the king were A´saph and Je·du´thun and He´man. 7 And the number of them together with their brothers trained in song to Jehovah, all experts, came to be two hundred and eighty-eight. 8 So they cast lots as to the things to be taken care of, the little being just the same as the great, the expert along with the learner. 9 And the lot proceeded to come out: the first belonging to A´saph for Joseph, for Ged·a·li´ah the second (he and his brothers and his sons were twelve); 10 the third for Zac´cur, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 11 the fourth for Iz´ri, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 12 the fifth for Neth·a·ni´ah, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 13 the sixth for Buk·ki´ah, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 14 the seventh for Jesh·a·re´lah, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 15 the eighth for Je·sha´iah, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 16 the ninth for Mat·ta·ni´ah, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 17 the tenth for Shim´e·i, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 18 the eleventh for Az´ar·el, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 19 the twelfth for Hash·a·bi´ah, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 20 for the thirteenth, Shu´ba·el, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 21 for the fourteenth, Mat·ti·thi´ah, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 22 for the fifteenth, for Jer´e·moth, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 23 for the sixteenth, for Han·a·ni´ah, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 24 for the seventeenth, for Josh·be·kash´ah, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 25 for the eighteenth, for Ha·na´ni, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 26 for the nineteenth, for Mal·lo´thi, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 27 for the twentieth, for E·li´a·thah, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 28 for the twenty-first, for Ho´thir, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 29 for the twenty-second, for Gid·dal´ti, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 30 for the twenty-third, for Ma·ha´zi·oth, his sons and his brothers, twelve; 31 for the twenty-fourth, for Ro·mam´ti-e´zer, his sons and his brothers, twelve.

1 Chronicles 26- 1 For the divisions of gatekeepers: Of the Ko´rah·ites, Me·shel·e·mi´ah the son of Ko´re of the sons of A´saph. 2 And Me·shel·e·mi´ah had sons: Zech·a·ri´ah the firstborn, Je·di´a·el the second, Zeb·a·di´ah the third, Jath´ni·el the fourth, 3 E´lam the fifth, Je·ho·ha´nan the sixth, El´ie·ho-e´nai the seventh. 4 And O´bed-e´dom had sons: She·mai´ah the firstborn, Je·hoz´a·bad the second, Jo´ah the third and Sa´car the fourth and Ne·than´el the fifth, 5 Am´mi·el the sixth, Is´sa·char the seventh, Pe·ul´le·thai the eighth; for God had blessed him. 6 And to She·mai´ah his son there were sons born that were rulers of the house of their father, for they were capable, mighty men. 7 The sons of She·mai´ah, Oth´ni and Reph´a·el and O´bed, El·za´bad, whose brothers were capable men, E·li´hu and Sem·a·chi´ah. 8 All these were of the sons of O´bed-e´dom, they and their sons and their brothers, capable men with the power for the service, sixty-two belonging to O´bed-e´dom. 9 And Me·shel·e·mi´ah had sons and brothers, capable men, eighteen. 10 And Ho´sah of the sons of Me·rar´i had sons. Shim´ri was the head, for he did not happen to be the firstborn but his father appointed him as head; 11 Hil·ki´ah the second, Teb·a·li´ah the third, Zech·a·ri´ah the fourth. All the sons and brothers of Ho´sah were thirteen. 12 Of these divisions of the gatekeepers, the headmen had duties exactly as their brothers did, to minister at the house of Jehovah. 13 So they cast lots for the small the same as for the great by their paternal houses, for the different gates. 14 Then the lot to the east fell to Shel·e·mi´ah. For Zech·a·ri´ah his son, a counselor with discretion, they cast the lots, and his lot got to come out to the north. 15 O´bed-e´dom had his to the south, and his sons had the storehouses. 16 Shup´pim and Ho´sah had theirs to the west close by the Gate Shal´lech·eth by the highway that goes up, guard group corresponding with guard group; 17 to the east there were six Levites; to the north for a day, four; to the south for a day, four; and for the stores, two by two; 18 for the portico to the west, four at the highway, two at the portico. 19 These were the divisions of the gatekeepers of the sons of the Ko´rah·ites and of the sons of Me·rar´i. 20 As regards the Levites, A·hi´jah was over the treasures of the house of the [true] God and over the treasures of the things made holy. 21 The sons of La´dan, the sons of the Ger´shon·ite belonging to La´dan; the heads of the paternal houses belonging to La´dan the Ger´shon·ite, Je·hi´e·li. 22 The sons of Je·hi´e·li, Ze´tham and Joel his brother, were over the treasures of the house of Jehovah. 23 For the Am´ram·ites, for the Iz´har·ites, for the He´bron·ites, for the Uz·zi´el·ites, 24 even Sheb´u·el the son of Ger´shom the son of Moses was a leader over the stores. 25 As regards his brothers, of E·li·e´zer there was Re·ha·bi´ah his son and Je·sha´iah his son and Jo´ram his son and Zich´ri his son and She·lo´moth his son. 26 This She·lo´moth and his brothers were over all the treasures of the things made holy, that David the king and the heads of the paternal houses, and the chiefs of the thousands and of the hundreds, and the chiefs of the army had made holy. 27 From the wars and from the spoil they had made [things] holy to maintain the house of Jehovah. 28 And also all that Samuel the seer and Saul the son of Kish and Ab´ner the son of Ner and Jo´ab the son of Ze·ru´iah had made holy. What anyone made holy was under the control of She·lo´mith and his brothers. 29 Of the Iz´har·ites, Chen·a·ni´ah and his sons were for the outside business as officers and as judges over Israel. 30 Of the He´bron·ites, Hash·a·bi´ah and his brothers, capable men, a thousand seven hundred, were over the administration of Israel in the region of the Jordan to the west for all the work of Jehovah and for the king’s service. 31 Of the He´bron·ites, Je·ri´jah was the head of the He´bron·ites by its generations by forefathers. In the fortieth year of David’s kingship they were sought out, and valiant, mighty men came to be found among them in Ja´zer in Gil´e·ad. 32 And his brothers, capable men, were two thousand seven hundred, heads of the paternal houses. So David the king assigned them over the Reu´ben·ites and the Gad´ites and the half tribe of the Ma·nas´sites, for every matter of the [true] God and matter of the king.

1 Chronicles 27- 1 As for the sons of Israel by their number, the heads of the paternal houses and the chiefs of the thousands and of the hundreds and their officers that were ministering to the king in every matter of the divisions of those that came in and that went out month by month for all the months of the year, each division was twenty-four thousand. 2 Over the first division of the first month there was Ja·sho´be·am the son of Zab´di·el, and in his division there were twenty-four thousand. 3 Some of the sons of Pe´rez the head of all the chiefs of the service groups were for the first month. 4 And over the division of the second month there was Do´dai the A·ho´hite with his division, and Mik´loth was the leader, and in his division there were twenty-four thousand. 5 The chief of the third service group for the third month was Be·nai´ah the son of Je·hoi´a·da the chief priest, and in his division there were twenty-four thousand. 6 This Be·nai´ah was a mighty man of the thirty and over the thirty; and [over] his division there was Am·miz´a·bad his son. 7 The fourth for the fourth month was As´a·hel, Jo´ab’s brother, and Zeb·a·di´ah his son after him, and in his division there were twenty-four thousand. 8 The fifth chief for the fifth month was Sham´huth the Iz´rah·ite, and in his division there were twenty-four thousand. 9 The sixth for the sixth month was I´ra the son of Ik´kesh the Te·ko´ite, and in his division there were twenty-four thousand. 10 The seventh for the seventh month was He´lez the Pel´o·nite of the sons of E´phra·im, and in his division there were twenty-four thousand. 11 The eighth for the eighth month was Sib´be·cai the Hu´shath·ite of the Ze´rah·ites, and in his division there were twenty-four thousand. 12 The ninth for the ninth month was Abi-e´zer the An´a·thoth·ite of the Ben´ja·min·ites, and in his division there were twenty-four thousand. 13 The tenth for the tenth month was Ma´ha·rai the Ne·toph´a·thite of the Ze´rah·ites, and in his division there were twenty-four thousand. 14 The eleventh for the eleventh month was Be·nai´ah the Pir´a·thon·ite of the sons of E´phra·im, and in his division there were twenty-four thousand. 15 The twelfth for the twelfth month was Hel´dai the Ne·toph´a·thite, of Oth´ni·el, and in his division there were twenty-four thousand. 16 And over the tribes of Israel, of the Reu´ben·ites, E·li·e´zer the son of Zich´ri was leader; of the Sim´e·on·ites, Sheph·a·ti´ah the son of Ma´a·cah; 17 of Le´vi, Hash·a·bi´ah the son of Kem·u´el; of Aaron, Za´dok; 18 of Judah, E·li´hu, one of David’s brothers; of Is´sa·char, Om´ri the son of Mi´cha·el; 19 of Zeb´u·lun, Ish·ma´iah the son of O·ba·di´ah; of Naph´ta·li, Jer´i·moth the son of Az´ri·el; 20 of the sons of E´phra·im, Ho·she´a the son of Az·a·zi´ah; of the half tribe of Ma·nas´seh, Joel the son of Pe·dai´ah; 21 of the half tribe of Ma·nas´seh in Gil´e·ad, Id´do the son of Zech·a·ri´ah; of Benjamin, Ja·a·si´el the son of Ab´ner; 22 of Dan, Az´ar·el the son of Je·ro´ham. These were the princes of the tribes of Israel. 23 And David did not take the number of those from twenty years of age and under, because Jehovah had promised to make Israel as many as the stars of the heavens. 24 Jo´ab the son of Ze·ru´iah had himself started to take the count, but he did not finish; and for this there came to be indignation against Israel, and the number did not come up into the account of the affairs of the days of King David. 25 And over the treasures of the king there was Az´ma·veth the son of Ad´i·el. And over the treasures in the field, in the cities and in the villages and in the towers there was Jon´a·than the son of Uz·zi´ah. 26 And over the doers of work in the field, for the cultivation of the soil, there was Ez´ri the son of Che´lub. 27 And over the vineyards there was Shim´e·i the Ra´math·ite; and over that which was in the vineyards for the wine supplies there was Zab´di the Shiph´mite. 28 And over the olive groves and the sycamore trees that were in the She·phe´lah there was Ba´al-ha´nan the Ge·de´rite; and over the oil supplies there was Jo´ash. 29 And over the herds that were grazing in Shar´on there was Shit´rai the Shar´on·ite; and over the herds in the low plains there was Sha´phat the son of Ad´lai. 30 And over the camels there was O´bil the Ish´ma·el·ite; and over the she-asses there was Jeh·de´iah the Me·ron´o·thite. 31 And over the flocks there was Ja´ziz the Hag´rite. All these were the chiefs of the goods that belonged to King David. 32 And Jon´a·than, David’s nephew, was a counselor, a man of understanding, he being also a secretary; and Je·hi´el the son of Hach´mo·ni was with the king’s sons. 33 And A·hith´o·phel was a counselor of the king; and Hu´shai the Ar´chite was the king’s companion. 34 And after A·hith´o·phel there were Je·hoi´a·da the son of Be·nai´ah and A·bi´a·thar; and Jo´ab was chief of the army of the king.

1 Chronicles 28- 1 And David proceeded to congregate all the princes of Israel, the princes of the tribes and the princes of the divisions of those ministering to the king and the chiefs of thousands and the chiefs of hundreds and the chiefs of all the goods and livestock of the king and of his sons, together with the court officials and the mighty men, even every valiant, mighty man, to Jerusalem. 2 Then David the king rose to his feet and said:“Hear me, my brothers and my people. As for me, it was close to my heart to build a resting house for the ark of the covenant of Jehovah and as the footstool of our God, and I had made preparation to build. 3 And the [true] God himself said to me, ‘You will not build a house to my name; for a man of wars you are, and blood you have spilled.’ 4 Accordingly Jehovah the God of Israel chose me out of all the house of my father to become king over Israel to time indefinite; for it was Judah that he chose as leader, and in the house of Judah my father’s house, and among my father’s sons, I was the one whom he approved, to make me king over all Israel; 5 and out of all my sons (for many are the sons whom Jehovah has given me) he then chose Sol´o·mon my son to sit upon the throne of the kingship of Jehovah over Israel. 6 “Further, he said to me, ‘Sol´o·mon your son is the one that will build my house and my courtyards; for I have chosen him as my son, and I myself shall become his father. 7 And I shall certainly establish his kingship firmly to time indefinite if he will be strongly resolved to do my commandments and my judicial decisions, as at this day.’ 8 And now, before the eyes of all Israel, Jehovah’s congregation, and in the ears of our God, take care and search for all the commandments of Jehovah YOUR God, in order that YOU may possess the good land and may certainly pass it on as an inheritance to YOUR sons after YOU to time indefinite. 9 “And you, Sol´o·mon my son, know the God of your father and serve him with a complete heart and with a delightful soul; for all hearts Jehovah is searching, and every inclination of the thoughts he is discerning. If you search for him, he will let himself be found by you; but if you leave him, he will cast you off forever. 10 See, now, for Jehovah himself has chosen you to build a house as a sanctuary. Be courageous and act.” 11 And David proceeded to give Sol´o·mon his son the architectural plan of the porch and of its houses and its storerooms and its roof chambers and its dark inner rooms and the house of the propitiatory cover; 12 even the architectural plan of everything that had come to be with him by inspiration for the courtyards of Jehovah’s house and for all the dining rooms all around, for the treasures of the house of the [true] God and for the treasures of the things made holy; 13 and for the divisions of the priests and of the Levites and for all the work of the service of Jehovah’s house and for all the utensils of the service of Jehovah’s house; 14 for the gold by weight, the gold for all the utensils for the different services, for all the utensils of silver by weight, for all the utensils for the different services; 15 and the weight for the lampstands of gold and their lamps of gold, by weight of the different lampstands and their lamps, and for the lampstands of silver by weight for the lampstand and its lamps according to the service of the different lampstands; 16 and the gold by weight for the tables of the layer bread, for the different tables, and silver for the tables of silver; 17 and the forks and the bowls and the pitchers of pure gold, and for the small gold bowls by weight for the different small bowls, and for the small silver bowls by weight for the different small bowls; 18 and for the incense altar refined gold by weight and for the representation of the chariot, namely, the cherubs of gold for spreading [their wings] out and screening over the ark of the covenant of Jehovah. 19 “He gave insight for the entire thing in writing from the hand of Jehovah upon me, even for all the works of the architectural plan.” 20 And David went on to say to Sol´o·mon his son: “Be courageous and strong and act. Do not be afraid nor be terrified, for Jehovah God, my God, is with you. He will not desert you or leave you until all the work of the service of Jehovah’s house is finished. 21 And here are the divisions of the priests and of the Levites for all the service of the house of the [true] God; and with you in all the work there is every willing one with skill for all the service, and also the princes and all the people, for all your words.”

1 Chronicles 29- 1 David the king now said to all the congregation: “Sol´o·mon my son, the one [whom] God has chosen, is young and delicate, but the work is great; for the castle is not for man, but for Jehovah God. 2 And according to all my power I have prepared for the house of my God the gold for the goldwork, and the silver for the silverwork, and the copper for the copperwork, the iron for the ironwork, and the timbers for the timberwork; onyx stones, and stones to be set with hard mortar, and mosaic pebbles, and every precious stone, and alabaster stones in great quantity. 3 And since I am taking pleasure in the house of my God, there is yet a special property of mine, gold and silver; I do give it to the house of my God over and above all that I have prepared for the holy house: 4 three thousand talents of gold of the gold of O´phir, and seven thousand talents of refined silver, for coating the walls of the houses; 5 of the gold for the goldwork, and of the silver for the silverwork and for all the work by the hand of the craftsmen. And who is there volunteering to fill his hand today [with a gift] for Jehovah?” 6 And the princes of the paternal houses and the princes of the tribes of Israel and the chiefs of thousands and of hundreds and the chiefs of the business of the king proceeded to volunteer. 7 Accordingly they gave to the service of the house of the [true] God gold worth five thousand talents and ten thousand darics and silver worth ten thousand talents and copper worth eighteen thousand talents and iron worth a hundred thousand talents. 8 And what stones were found with any persons they gave to the treasure of the house of Jehovah under the control of Je·hi´el the Ger´shon·ite. 9 And the people gave way to rejoicing over their making voluntary offerings, for it was with a complete heart that they made voluntary offerings to Jehovah; and even David the king himself rejoiced with great joy. 10 Consequently David blessed Jehovah before the eyes of all the congregation and David said: “Blessed may you be, O Jehovah the God of Israel our father, from time indefinite even to time indefinite. 11 Yours, O Jehovah, are the greatness and the mightiness and the beauty and the excellency and the dignity; for everything in the heavens and in the earth is [yours]. Yours is the kingdom, O Jehovah, the One also lifting yourself up as head over all. 12 The riches and the glory are on account of you, and you are dominating everything; and in your hand there are power and mightiness, and in your hand is [ability] to make great and to give strength to all. 13 And now, O our God, we are thanking you and praising your beauteous name. 14 “And yet, who am I and who are my people, that we should retain power to make voluntary offerings like this? For everything is from you, and out of your own hand we have given to you. 15 For we are alien residents before you and settlers the same as all our forefathers. Like a shadow our days are upon the earth and there is no hope. 16 O Jehovah our God, all this abundance that we have prepared to build for you a house for your holy name, from your hand it is, and to you it all belongs. 17 And I well know, O my God, that you are an examiner of the heart, and that it is in rectitude that you take pleasure. I, for my part, in the uprightness of my heart have voluntarily offered all these things, and now your people who are on hand here I have enjoyed seeing make offerings voluntarily to you. 18 O Jehovah the God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel our forefathers, do keep this to time indefinite as the inclination of the thoughts of the heart of your people, and direct their heart to you. 19 And to Sol´o·mon my son give a complete heart to keep your commandments, your testimonies and your regulations, and to do everything, and to build the castle for which I have made preparation.” 20 And David went on to say to all the congregation: “Bless, now, Jehovah YOUR God.” And all the congregation proceeded to bless Jehovah the God of their forefathers and bow low and prostrate themselves to Jehovah and to the king. 21 And they continued to sacrifice sacrifices to Jehovah and offer up burnt offerings to Jehovah on the day following that day, a thousand young bulls, a thousand rams, a thousand male lambs and their drink offerings, even sacrifices in great number for all Israel. 22 And they continued eating and drinking before Jehovah on that day with great rejoicing; and they proceeded a second time to make Sol´o·mon the son of David king and to anoint him to Jehovah as leader and also Za´dok as priest. 23 And Sol´o·mon began to sit upon Jehovah’s throne as king in place of David his father and to make a success of it, and all the Israelites were obedient to him. 24 As for all the princes and the mighty men and also all the sons of King David, they submitted themselves to Sol´o·mon the king. 25 And Jehovah continued to make Sol´o·mon surpassingly great before the eyes of all Israel and to put upon him such royal dignity as had not come to be upon any king before him over Israel. 26 As for David the son of Jes´se, he reigned over all Israel; 27 and the days that he reigned over Israel were forty years. In He´bron he reigned for seven years, and in Jerusalem he reigned for thirty-three [years]. 28 And gradually he died in a good old age, satisfied with days, riches and glory; and Sol´o·mon his son began to reign in place of him. 29 As for the affairs of David the king, the first ones and the last, there they are written among the words of Samuel the seer and among the words of Nathan the prophet and among the words of Gad the visionary, 30 together with all his kingship and his mightiness and the times that had passed over him and over Israel and over all the kingdoms of the lands.

• TheListener
    TheListener

I have posted the WTS assigned Bible reading for Nov. 14-20, 2005. I will be posting the assigned readings one week in advance for all who like to review it and comment.

Prior to posting I read it over and highlighted the area(s) I found that may provide discussion material with a believing spouse.

Please feel free to provide any comments that you think a UBM would find useful in a discussion of the text.

Please keep in mind that a UBM will be approaching this as a helper and not someone trying to discredit the Bible.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    23 And David did not take the number of those from twenty years of age and under, because Jehovah had promised to make Israel as many as the stars of the heavens. 24 Jo´ab the son of Ze·ru´iah had himself started to take the count, but he did not finish; and for this there came to be indignation against Israel, and the number did not come up into the account of the affairs of the days of King David.

I have touched on this text in my thread on the 144,000 and the "Great Crowd":

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/10/96705/1.ashx

Notice that David refrains from engaging in a census because of God's promise to Abraham. Israel was supposed to be innumerable. So when Revelation portrays the "great crowd" as similarly "innumerable", it makes sense that this is spiritual Israel in its totality...just as innumerable as literal Israel was supposed to be. Abraham's promise is thus fulfilled in the Church. And since the Church is not limited to literal Israel, the great crowd thus includes people from every nation, tribe, and tongue. The fact that the "great crowd" is depicted as innumerable is just one indicator that it refers to spiritual Israel, not those outside of spiritual Israel as the Society claims.

That a census like the one described in 1 Chronicles lies behind the thought of Revelation 7 can be seen in the complementary sealing of the 144,000 in the same vision, which is explicitly in the form of a census. While the "great crowd" cannot be numerated by man, God knows their true number and similarly the sealing of the 144,000 is done not by man but by God through his angels.

• Severus
    Severus

Interesting take from the Society:

Insight From the Scriptures Vol

2 p. 1032 Star

It is of interest to note that, while Moses spoke of Israel as having seen a certain fulfillment of this Abrahamic promise, the censuses taken of the population, as recorded in the Bible, never did include the total number in the nation. (De 1:10; 10:22; 28:62) David is mentioned later as specifically refraining from taking the number of those "from twenty years of age and under, because Jehovah had promised to make Israel as many as the stars of the heavens." (1Ch 27:23) Such concept of the innumerableness of these heavenly bodies distinguishes the Bible writings as unique when compared with contemporary views of ancient peoples.

Revelation - Grand Climax at Hand

chap. 23 p. 151 The Second Woe—Armies of Cavalry

How can there be two myriads of myriads of this cavalry? A myriad is literally 10,000. So two myriads of myriads would come to 200 million. Happily, there are now millions of Kingdom proclaimers, but their number is far short of hundreds of millions! Remember, though, Moses’ words at Numbers 10:36: "Do return, O Jehovah, to the myriads of thousands of Israel." (Compare Genesis 24:60.) That would mean, literally, ‘Do return to the tens of millions of Israel.’ Israel, however, numbered only about two to three million in Moses’ day. What, then, was Moses saying? No doubt he had in mind that the Israelites should be unnumbered as "the stars of the heavens and like the grains of sand that are on the seashore," rather than be counted. (Genesis 22:17; 1 Chronicles 27:23) So he used the word for "myriad" to indicate a large but unspecified number.

Does not quite set well with their "bean-counter" mentality.
  • Leolaia
    Leolaia

Wow, excellent point, Severus! And the Society has a census of the "great crowd" every frigging month!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit