Happiness is...

by Jordan 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Jordan
    Jordan

So what is happiness to you?

In the larger sense, it's knowing that my family and friends are happy and safe.

In the more immeadiate sense, happiness is burning down a duel-carriage way at 100mph with heavy metal pounding through the speakers. Call me immature, but driving fast and listening to some great music is a really liberating feeling...

• JH
    JH

A) Health

B) Having love and/or good friends

C) Having enough money for all kinds of stuff

D)

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/94029/1593915/post.ashx#1593915

I'll say the same thing here as I did there:

Happiness is.....a warm gun!

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Living in the moment and trusting that that moment is exactly where you're supposed to be.
    tall penguin

• Jordan
    Jordan

I didn't even realise there was already a thread for this...

• kls
    kls

This is kinda weird i guess but getting in my car and just flooring it and watching the spedo going higher and higher, and just the feel of the power puts a rush in me ,almost i guess like a adrenal rush.

I'm with you Jordan so you must be weird to

• Jordan
    Jordan

I'm beyond weird, I do believe the term is "certifiably unhinged"... But in a good way, of course...

• kls
    kls
    "certifiably unhinged"...

OK , but it all leads to weirdbut yours does sound better.

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ummmm...Besides not having to worry about my family....can I add bills being paid with that?.... And health?...So if I didn't have to worry about family and bills and health... I would say...Ummm, If a person has all of those gone they should be the happiest person on earth!

• delilah
    delilah

Family, good health, food, plenty of good drink, and..... FOOTBALL.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit