Lurkers Or Posters From South London?

by hillary_step 6 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello,

If any subscriber, or anyone looking in on this list lived in the South London area in the late 70's early 80's, I would really appreciate it if you might contact me off-line. My e mail address is unlocked. If you are a 'lurker' you do not need to register with this board to contact me.

Your privacy and anonymity is guaranteed.

Many thanks for your help -- HS

• Englishman
    Englishman

Lived in Feltham in the late 60's, any good?

Englishman.

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    Lived in Feltham in the late 60's,...

Just how old are you mate?

Nic'

dnc - coming soon!

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Sorry Englishman,

No go, but I did spend some time in Richmond around then. Was that you in the White Hart with purple flared trousers and green velvet jacket with the Jethro Tull LP's under your arm? If it was you still owe me a fiver.

nicolaou

I would guess that Englishman is in his early 50's same as myself. A perfect age to look down at the world from would you not agree Englishman?

Cheers guv -- HS

• nelly136
    nelly136

how south?
    I knew some from blackheath welling plumstead and southwark
    in the early 80's, (they had the best parties)
    nelly

• Englishman
    Englishman

Nicolaou,

I am just coming into me prime, I'm 55 and extremely sexy, handsome and intelligent Ha Ha!

Hilary-Step, thought you was a Yank matey! The jacket was aubergine by the way.

Englishman

..... fanaticism masquerading beneath a cloak of reasoned logic.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Hello Englishman,

You very slightly have the edge on me age-wise. I guess I must now show a little more respect. As with yourself, my good looks and intellectual prowess are legendary, I have even managed to master the language of deciphering the graffiti in the Tottenham Court Rd subway.
    And no, that was not my mother mentioned in that big red squirly one next to the wizened busker.

I recently moved Stateside.

All the best -- HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit