Oregon Apostafest

by Low-Key Lysmith 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

I just wanted to say how nice it was to meet everybody and put faces to screen names. The party was a hoot. Thank you Brenda C for putting it all together. Everybody was really nice. My only question is, when I went to take some of the folks on a tour of the property, where did everybody else go? When we got back to the Pub, everybody had made a break for it. Sphere, Cady, Chrissy, Buster and I were the last of the Mohicans. I guess it was kinda late.

I hope everybody had safe travels home. We'll all have to do it again soon., and like I said, It was an honor to meet all of you. I hope Kevan is not nursing too horrible a Terminator Stout hangover.

With love,

-Breck

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

BTW, Brenda, are you going to post the pics? There are some really attractive apostates 'round these parts.

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Everybody must be sleeping it off.

• Swan
    Swan

Yes Brenda, please post all of the pictures of us having not too much fun.

Tammy

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    I hope Kevan is not nursing too horrible a Terminator Stout hangover.

Kevan said "it definitely was a hangover, but not terminal!" He cordially enjoyed his beer and watching everyone have a great time. He is just a tad anti-social, but none-the-less enjoyed himself, the people, the surroundings (After all, it's McMennamins, what's not to enjoy) and any excuse for Terminator!

So, LK, just because room 304 doesn't have a "history" of ghostly activities, doesn't mean it's not haunted. It was. Mildly so, but enough things went bump to make one wonder... Of course, I checked out every thing I could to make sure there wasn't some "this realm" reason for the activity.

We all had a great time.

By the time y'all left for your ghost tour, it was time for Kevan and I to turn in. I was pooped! Afterall, I usually turn into a pumkin around 8pm, so another 1-1/2 hours was good by my standards! We did help Crissy try to find yu'all. I assume she caught up with you at some point....

I am so glad that everyone had a good time.

Hugs

B

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit