Magic, Witchcraft, and Religion

by MsMcDucket 3 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Here's a good site where you can read all about it: http://anthro.palomar.edu/religion/Default.htm

It's really interesting. As mentioned before, I took this course (not the one on the web site) in college.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Here's another good site for magic and witchcraft:

www.watchtower.org

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

My wife and I were good friends for a few years with a Wiccan couple. We went to a few Rituals on Wiccan holy days. I think it would have been a lot more fun if I hadn't been in my late thirties
    at the time. Everyone was skyclad (including my wife and I), which was definitely interesting and erotic. The rituals themselves were a real panic though. It was hard to keep from laughing as we sang and chanted and shouted and waved bushes about as we marched around a fire. The men got hard-ons ogling the women, and the women seemed to be comparing the equipment of each male.

At the first Ritual we participated in, I had to get down on my knees before a fabulously gorgeous young blonde about twenty-five while she performed some sort of mumbo jumbo for me. I can't recall what it was for. I do recall my wife and I catching each others eye and an invisible smirk passing between us. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience.

Our friends wound up divorcing and moving far away. Sad but for the best.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Honesty, that's the point, they all fall in the category of belief in supernatural beings or forces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit