To all Victorian, Australian members.

by Lehaa 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

I'm dead serious here.

All of you are invited here tomorrow night to a b'day party.

My partner is turning 40 tomorrow and we're having a huge bash here.

He's told me that I can invite whoever I want, but alas, but to my dub raising I have no none, but my mum, to invite.

So if you live in victoria and you're at a loose end tomorrow night, Saturday the 5th of november, PM me and i'll give you the details.

Don't worry, I not stupid, will be checking everyone out b4 I give my personal details.

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

I'd love to but I am in Sydney...so close and yet so far

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

Hey I'd love to come, but it feels wierd because i don;t know you. don;t take that the wrong way lol... Anyhoo, have a great parteh, sink back a few coldies for me. Mark

• Lehaa
    Lehaa

cool, shall do Mark.

Have a great night anyway.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Lehaa,

Sorry we won't be able to make it - appointment at Bethel - you know what I mean! (I hope!!)

Anyway, it's pouring up here, so hope it's fine down in mexico for your bash.

Cheers, Ozzie

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Mark:
    You're not going to pull that old, worn "I'm a reserved Englishman" excuse, are ya?

Go for it!!!

LT, of the "the way to make friends is to actually meet 'em" class

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

LT, i resent that statement!!! lol, if i knew our dear friend i would be round in a shot, but im quite proper aye! maybe next time, were practically neighbours! Hey LT, where in jockland are you? I love the Highlands, spent a bit of time up there, my ex dub GF's mum moved up there to Inverness.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit