NEW-JW field service SOFTWARE

by DannyHaszard 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

NEW Paid sponsored .20 cent a click-through addy at JW keywords JW Field Service Software
    Track your field service activity!
    Designed for Jehovah's Witnesses
    www.savardsoftware.com

alt Our Software | Home Page
    alt What's New
    alt Downloads
    alt How to Register
    alt Contact Us
    alt What is Shareware?
    alt Site Map
    AboutFeatures Frequently Asked Questions Download

Service Record: About

Let Service Record automatically keep track of all your field ministry details!

Service Record Screen Shot Service Record is a Microsoft Windows application that keeps track of your hours spent in the field ministry, the number of magazines, books, brochures, subscriptions placed, and the number of return visits and studies held. Service Record has the ability to handle multiple users, print out totals, generate graphs, and much more! Service Record allows you to track records for any day from 1970 onward. All records are stored in a database allowing for easy reference to past months.

Service Record is distributed as a shareware software product. This gives you the ability to try out the program before you pay for it, thus allowing you to see if it fits your specific needs. If you find the program useful, you are asked to register the product. Registering Service Record gets you a registration "code" that removes the opening wait screen on this and ALL FUTURE VERSIONS of Service Record. Once you register, there is no need to register again!

This program will be of interest only to Jehovah's Witnesses.

• core
    core

How very sad!!! Who in their right mind needs to keep a track and chart of service hours/report stats ?? What a waste of some developers time creating this. Any saddo who uses this sort of thing is potentially clinically insane. Am I glad to be out of the mad house!!

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

shame they can't go on the internet to download it eh Danny! :)

comes bundled with DemonGuard 1.1, FootInDoor V2.1 and a new game, Return Visit, a FPS style game where you have to bombard the householder with tracts but dodge the householders questions about 607 and the UN NGO!

• Forscher
    Forscher

Who would keep such a record? My wife did with an earler version of that software. I still have it on this computer.

Forscher

• Jourles
    Jourles

This software was created by a poster on this board while he was still in...

• Confession
    Confession

What would make it really great is if they could add a "Spirituality Graph" that charts the rise and fall of your spirituality based upon how many hours your putting in. They used to say exactly that: "Your publisher card is like a spiritual health meter."

• twinflame
    twinflame

It was much easier and cheaper doing it my way the last few years I was in.

Hours - 1

That's all it took. No need for all that fancy shmancy stuff.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

twinflame, is that +1 hour or -1 hour?

• Robert_V_Frazier
    Robert_V_Frazier

If I had ever been a JW, I would have always filled out the service reports the same way:

Matthew 6:1-4

Of course, I wouldn't have lasted very long, and wouldn't that just be too bad. Not.

Robert V Frazier

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Does this come bundled with WTSpyware?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit