Dr Phil Email Campaign

by jesussaves 4 Replies latest jw friends

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Hey everybody!!!

Let's email Dr. Phil about the horrors of JWs. Maybe he'll do a show on it, like Dateline did a while ago. I've already emailed Dr. Phil and if enough of us send in our stories, he'd do a show on it. I'm thinking Oprah too. Black folk would need to hear JWs are a cult from Oprah - lol. There are so many people that need healing out here...

Be blessed

Tiffany

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

What do you suggest that our main subject line be about??? Breaking away from a cult..family's that have been broken apart by the DF restrictions? Children and parents shunned by each other??? I think that if a group decides to do this...there should be a main theme.

Swalker

• jesussaves
    jesussaves

Something along the lines of escaping the cult would probably work...

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Due to Oprah's show last week about catching pedophiles, I did e-mail her that I thought she should consider SilentLambs and also Link-up to be guests on her show to let her know what these groups are doing to combat child abuse. I directed them to the Silenlambs website where all the info is listed. I know some people have e-mailed her show before and didn't receive any response and it may just need more people e-mailing to make them realize the importance of this issue.

Swalker

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

That would be interesting to have different ones get up and tell their stories on how they escaped or are in the process and what an ordeal it is, especially if you still have family members in. Maybe someone could write up a basic e-mail to go by and some would need to step up to the plate and volunteer to be on the show.

Swalker

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit