Crash

by The Jester 7 Replies latest social entertainment

• The Jester
    The Jester

my God...wut a powerful movie. i ACTUALLY cried... i loved it... most movies about racism only look at black and white stereotypes...this adressed all races....and i love tha connections each main character had. really good analytical points in an entertaining way...tha acting was excellent... anyone else see it and agree or disagree?

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Great movie...Oscar material! The tie ins they did within the community were ingenious! That movie has something for everyone to walk away with.

Swalker

• Confession
    Confession

I agree that it was masterfully developed. No one race is targeted over the others; the movie shows racism from every angle. It doesn't seem to provide solutions; only leaves us with lots of questions--and (I hope) causes us to give more consideration to the way we think and act.

• pc
    pc

I just received it yesterday from netflicks. I don't know anything about it, a friend recommended it. I'll probably watch it tonight. Sounds good from your reviews.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Very good movie....a must see !!!!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome to the board!

I liked the movie too!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Yeah it was very thought provoking...and did move me...its rare a film does that to me these days....excellent

• pc
    pc

WOW! My husband and I finally sat down and watched Crash last night. What a powerful movie. I could barely fall asleep afterwards. Anyone looking for a excellent and thought provoking flick this is it. PC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit