JW Kills wife then Self

by Patriot 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Patriot
    Patriot

This came out in todays NYC Daily News if you want to look it up.

http://www.nydailynews.com/front/story/361673p-307958c.html

If it doesnt work this is how it reads:

Jehovah's Witness shoots wife, self

A Bible-thumping Bronx man gunned down his estranged wife and then killed himself after accusing her of straying from their faith and sleeping with another man, police and neighbors said yesterday.

The victim's 21-year-old daughter found the bloodbath at 10:30 a.m. yesterday in her mother's Soundview apartment after the woman failed to show up to work as an Avon sales representative, neighbors said.

Sharoll Medina, 39, was sprawled on her bed with a gunshot wound to her head. Her estranged husband, Julio Lopez, 45, lay dead nearby with a revolver beside him, police said. "My mother! My mother!" her daughter screamed as she walked out of the Watson Ave. building.

Lopez and Medina, both Jehovah's Witnesses, separated about 18 months ago. But Lopez would often show up unannounced at Medina's fifth-floor apartment, neighbors said.

She routinely refused to let him inside, but rather than go away he would sleep in his truck. Their fighting got worse when Lopez found out Medina was dating another man - and he later argued with her about it, neighbors said.

Rich Schapiro and Alison Gendar

• sf
    sf

This article has been posted at least four times with a new thread.

Nothing personal to you Patriot, yet I wished people would at least scan a few pages FIRST to see if the/ a topic has already been posted.

Usually with something like this type of topic, it gets posted ASAP.

Just making a suggestion.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit