The great crowd

by Zep 1 Replies latest jw friends

• Zep
    Zep

Just been watching the Olympics.Remember the opening ceremony with all the lights and fire works and stuff.And when all the athletes finally marched into the arena, looking all triumphant and joyful.The first thing i thought of, was all those pic's in WT literature, of that multi-racial great crowd marching on up to Mount of Jehovah.Maybe the opening ceremony is a glimpse of what Armageddon is going to be like for all the WT faithful.Of course, theres going to a couple billion dead bodies strewn everywhere, and lots of blood, but other than that, i think the opening ceremony captured the moment real well.Too bad i aint gunna be there. All those buzzards and vultures will be picking my carcass bare...

Hey, what about the 4 by 100 mens relay for swimming.Didn't the U.S. absolutely suck on that one!!!!!!!!

Who thinks Marilyn Jones is on drugs BTW????????...Ah! but what the hey, they're all on gear anyway!

If you ever get the chance, watch the Judo, it makes no sense at all. Just a bunch of fat guys tugging on each others pyjames

• Tigger
    Tigger

I agree with the Marilyn Jones comment. Theres drugs out there that they cant even test for, so basically the Olymics is just like Woodstock except less music and more athletic... only joking.
    But I must say that JJJ's commentary on the Opening ceremony was heaps better than channel 7's, so we watched the tele with sound off and put the radio on (tip for Aussies for the Closing ceremony).
    I didnt catch the Judo, but did you see the Polevaulter get hammered in the goullies by his pole? It brought tears to my eyes.
    I guess that Sydney witness's will be having all their conventions at Homebush in the future, maybe they can do the baptisms in the same pool that the Aussies won all those gold medals in.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit