Steve's party Saturday

by dezpbem 4 Replies latest jw friends

• dezpbem
    dezpbem

I went to Stevenyc's party Saturday and had a great time. Steve is super cool and has a great accent (which went well with his pirate costume, lol). I don't know if he has pictures of his costume but I hope he'll put them up if so. It was very well done.

I also met Soledad who is a doll. We're planning on going to the meetup.com meet this weekend if all goes well. If anyone wants to join let me know.

There was a big pot of smooth sangria, a projector playing old b&w horror movies, and loads of other alcohol. Steve's friends are interesting. We had to be the most racially diverse crowd i've seen in a while. I was commenting to Soledad how perfect Steve and his wife looked together while they were dancing. All in all it was a great time. Thanks for having me Steve :-)

Dez

• Legolas
    Legolas

It sounds like it would have been fun!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Hey dezi, glad you and soledad could make it. The house is pretty much back in order now.

Here are some pics: http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=14c1xb9d.148kwa81&Uy=-87wb1c&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=1&UV=349115369452_78896642409

You have to sign in to KodaK to see them.

enjoy.

steve

• Legolas
    Legolas

Great pics!

• luna2
    luna2

Love the costumes! Looks like it was a great party from the few pics I could see (my old computer here at work seems to freeze up after just a few pics). I'll see if I have better luck at home.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit