Ok, wanna see how a real JW-psychopath behaves?

by Hellrider 9 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

DannyHazard posted the link to this site before, but I`ll do it again:

http://profindsearch.com/forum/index.php

...it`s very easy to register and post. Read especially all posts by this JW called "Tamartrim", especially in this thread:

http://profindsearch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30

and this:

http://profindsearch.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28

...if you ever want to discuss JW-issues with a genuine JW-PSYCHOPATH, this is what you`ll be up against. He`s the perfect mixture of self-righteous, stupid and EVIIIIIIIL.! Some on the forum believes he is a troll, but I disagree. I`m pretty sure this guy is actually a WTS-representative.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I personally would not bother raising my blood pressure talking to someone that stupid. Sounds to me like he fits right in with the whorish cult. He sounds a lot like a district overseerâ„¢ I once knew - stupid right to the core.

W

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

FF - I think you are right on that. I have 'beat the air' with logic and analogy with some of those dufuses on this board.

It always ends up the same - they won't hear a word you utter. Hit and run artisans is all they are. Some may be WTS reps, but whether official or not they are, they are certainly apologists. They will still be defending Brooklyn when the first lightning bolts hit the Governing Body's offices. I think that may be a Wednesday if memory serves as to when they are 'in'.

You cannot reason with the unreasonable.

Jeff

• Shining One
    Shining One

>I personally would not bother raising my blood pressure talking to someone that stupid. Sounds to me like he fits right in with the whorish cult. He sounds a lot like a district overseerâ„¢ I once knew - stupid right to the core.

Finally_free,
    I don't agree, he is not stupid. He is evil and the deceit he practices has corrupted him to the point that he ignores the lies to keep spouting the agenda of the WBTS.
    Rex

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Finally_free,

I don't agree, he is not stupid. He is evil and the deceit he practices has corrupted him to the point that he ignores the lies to keep spouting the agenda of the WBTS.

You're probably right. I was being too kind to him - it's one of my flaws.

W

• Honesty
    Honesty

Typical braindead JW with his comments:

This matter is hardly a 'scandal'. A volunteer at the Jehovah's Witnesses' Brooklyn facility had wanted to use the library at the U.N., so he filled out the application and had his supervisor sign it (one would guess). At the time, the application required nothing of the applicant but information and a commitment not to steal or damage library materials (as anyone can see by examining the form at the time).

Tamartrim

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

That whole thread is great for lurking Dubs though. The replies to this guy arent a waste of time.

GBL

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    if you ever want to discuss JW-issues with a genuine JW-PSYCHOPATH, this is what you`ll be up against. He`s the perfect mixture of self-righteous, stupid and EVIIIIIIIL.! Some on the forum believes he is a troll, but I disagree. I`m pretty sure this guy is actually a WTS-representative.

That's it! predatory psychopath amoral no conscience just like my elder JW father and my maternal JW grandmother were and countless other JW's.

It's almost like a spin on vampire lore when they get turned (to JW) something happens and they get f**king evil.

Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The theme of my personal website www.dannyhaszard.com is the dynamics of PSYCHOPATHS and has been so from it's first page that went up.

I know the mind of satan because i have seen the traits in his followers [2 corn 11:14,15] hard fast rule-people usually imitate the God they worship

• Nate Merit
    Nate Merit

Hi Danny

I like your icon. Twenty five years ago my best bud Mark Smith and I picketed a KH in Ann Arbor, MI. They went ballistic. It was really funny. A good memory.

Nate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit