I'm a lucky sod...

by Jordan 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Jordan
    Jordan

Me and my friends at uni were having a discussion today, it began with my friend talking about a friend that was an ex JW, and he said she went so far off the rails its unreal, then he connected that to me and said "Jordan, you're a Jehovahs Witness right" I replied reminding him I hadn't been for about three years, and he's never actually known me as one, so why he assumed I was still a dub was beyond me. Anyway, he got onto the whole "you've never had Christmas or B-days" thing, I said no, because Xmas is a time for families, and it's a little hard to celebrate it when you're the only member of your family that would celebrate. Well, long story short, they said the last day of term, before we all disappear for Christmas break, they're going to throw me my own Christmas party... I thought that was pretty cool, and it reminded me how damn lucky I am to have such good friends.

• lola28
    lola28

Ahhh Jordan if you are ever in California in December let me know and we will celebrate Christmas together, I love that day. So your bar stool cheated on you, hu? The whore.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I hope you have a blast!!!!

• forsharry
    forsharry

That was a wonderful thing for your friends to think up. It just goes to show you that friends are the family you choose for yourself. I hope you have a fantabulous time!

• Jordan
    Jordan

Yeah, it's really weird, I feel like a kid looking forward to it...

lola...lol. Yeh, my barstool cheated on me... but I guess I'm just as bad, I'm staying in tonight, and not just that, I'm staying in to do *GASP* work...

• Es
    Es

Oh thats great you will have a ball

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit