What's everybody up to tonight?

by JV 8 Replies latest jw friends

• JV
    JV

What's everybody up to tonight? Unfortunately I have to do homework, so I get to listen to the neighbour hood punks light off fireworks and blow up pumpkins. Anybody got any exciting plans?

• kls
    kls

Exciting plans,,,,,ummmm no but can think of things i would like to be doing

• the_classicist
    the_classicist

I got homework too, but I'm just going to watch the Exorcist (on at 8pm, Space Channel for all you Canadians).

• clear2c
    clear2c

Hi JV Just chillen listening to music here and working. just got back in from the beach :) its like 70- and perfect here :)

• CountryGuy
    CountryGuy

I'm handing out candy... dressed like Skipper from Gilligan's Island.

CountryGuy

• hubert
    hubert

The wife and I just handed out 50 snack bags of candy.

We ran out, so we turned off the lights and pulled down the shades, and made believe we were j.w.'s. for the rest of the night.

Hubert

• JV
    JV

I saw a guy dressed up as duff man today at school, classy outfit, i feel like going to costco and getting a bag of halloween candy just for myself

• kls
    kls
    made believe we were j.w.'s. for the rest of the night.

LOL Hubert

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'm sitting here with a big bowl of candy, and I'm a diabetic, and I'm eating it! Laffy taffy, tootsie rolls, bubble gum, suckers (lollipops), and stuff like that there. I'll have to make sure I check my blood sugars tomorrow. I might make a cot of poffee; that's me talking fast! Not a typo. When I talk fast, my sentences are the weirdest you've ever heard.

It's become a regular sentence between me and my husband...goint to make that cot of poffee...

I'll check back.

I should of made my nick NightNurse.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit