Where are they?

by HappyDad 4 Replies latest jw friends

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Just read the topic of "Where is Buttlight?",

Now I'm wondering where some of the other posters have been too!

Haven't heard from ithinkisee and FreedomLover for over a week either.

Name some you have been missing.

HappyDad

• defd
    defd

I havent seen ALOT of the ones I use to see when I first started posting here. The newbies are taking over?

New territory

D.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

New territory

Ok defd, guess I have to give you one up on that comment.

• luna2
    luna2

Sunspot isn't posting as much any more. I went and looked at her posts to see where she went, so I understand why now, but I still miss her.

It sometimes takes me quite some time before I realize people are missing. I havne't seen Frannie much lately either. Now I need to go see if I can find what's up with her.

Some are posting more on other m/b's but I'm not as comfortable in those places, so I don't check them out much.

• coolhandluke
    coolhandluke

I think when I first found this place I was posting like a fiend. I pop in once or twice a day now to look for threads that make me think and hopefully re-evaluate myself. I miss thought provoking threads from Terry. GBL is MIA even though I think he reads w/o commenting. I don't see much of Damselfly or Diamondblue. Another poster missing with her former regularity is Ingenuous. I think that in some ways we grow out of posting so much. I know I have.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit