underfunded and desperate?

by colorado5591 9 Replies latest jw friends

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

Hey! What site can you recommend to buy the cheapest plane ticket? My G-pa is sick and I need to get from Dallas to Burbank or LAX california?

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

I've had good success with expedia.

Hugs for grandpa. (I'm about 30 minutes from Burbank)

-Aude.

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

thank you...yeah he has some pretty bad systemic cancer

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

I just did a search on Travelocity.

Leave this Saturday; return on Monday $264 roundtrip.

Hope it helps.

-Aude.

• Spectre
    Spectre

I hope all goes well.

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

I've had great fares from Airfare.com and Airgorilla. Better than Travelocity.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Best deals I have found were on Orbitz. Also, fly4less.com is pretty good.

• Navigator
    Navigator

Don't wait too long. AirTran is discontinuing service on the LAX route and that will allow American to double the fares. The only thing keeping the fares halfway reasonable was the competition from AIRTRAN.

• Bstndance
    Bstndance

Site59.com has great last minute deals if you are looking to go immediately. Most flights include a hotel or car which you don't have to use but has to be included in the itinerary. And usually even with the hotel or car it's cheaper than the ticket alone.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Priceline. Especially if you're open to the times during the day you leave and come back. Can beat all other websites out there. It's up to you to decide how much you are willing to pay. I've used them a few times for personal flights and it can usually best the lowest fare by a hundred or two depending on the location and length.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit