Look at what I found

by ChuckD 3 Replies latest jw friends

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

I saw this letter in the dumpster behind the local Kingdom Hall. Any idea what it may mean?
    ====================

Dear Brothers,

In order to ensure that all of the information in your Kingdom Hall library is kept up-to-date, we would like you to make the following corrections to any remaining copies of the 1974 publication “God’s Kingdom is at the Front Door, and Says it’s Here to Kick your Ass”

Page 12, pp 4;

Please replace the words; “We can be assured that…”

With; “We would not be so foolish as to think that…”

Page 45, pp 6;

Please replace the words; “Without a doubt….”

With; “May…”

Page 56, pp 1, under the heading “Sodom”,

Please cross out “…will not be resurrected”

Please write in; “will be resurrected”

Please cross out what you just wrote, and write; “will NOT be resurrected”

Cross this out yet again, and write; “yes they will”

Over this, write; “No they won’t”

Write (in all CAPS)“I SAID THEY WILL, AND SHUTUP!”

Repeat as necessary

• AGuest
    AGuest

That was REALLY cute, Chuck. Thanks for the laugh... and peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• You Know
    You Know

My question is: What are you doing sifting through dumpster trash? Were you scrounging your next meal? I know some apostates apparently have a penchant for sifting through the garbage they throw out at Bethel, looking for empty liquor bottles and used condoms, that kind of thing. I guess I just hadn't realized that the depravity extended down to the level of going through the Kingdom hall trash as well. That's gotta be a new all time low, even for you people. LOL / You Know

• bboyneko 2
    bboyneko 2
    know some apostates apparently have a penchant for sifting through the garbage they throw out at Bethel, looking for empty liquor bottles and used condoms, that kind of thing.

Hmmm..I dont think you need apostates to generate that kind of trash at bethel....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit