Bachelorette parties...

by Country Girl 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

I was wondering, besides a stripper, what games can be played at Bachelorette parties? My best friend is getting married in a few weeks, and I am the hostess of the Bachelorette party. We're not going out, so I was wondering what kinds of games we could play? What sorts of decorations? This is my first bach. party!

CG

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

http://www.party411.com/theme100.html
    Sorry the link isn't live. You'll have to cut and paste. I'm on a mac.
    tall penguin

• undercover
    undercover

"Young People Ask: What hednostic pleasures can we enjoy at bachelor/bachelorette parties?"

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

personally I don't care for male strippers, I think they are kinda tacky.

To me the most fun would be to make a really nice bar, get some great music and just let it be a drinking social event. Or you all could add in some Sex in the CIty episodes for fun.... play truth or dare, whatever.

Whenever the "girls" get together that I hang with we never have a lack of things to talk and laugh about until 2 am.... and we always seem to drink all the wine, vodkie, whatever is around.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I don't know if you guys do it over there but we have a game we play at bacherlorette parties down under.

The bride is given a list of things she has to collect during the course of the night and all the girls are meant to help her.

Things on the list include:

• A photo with a policeman
    • A guys business card
    • Condoms from a guy
    • Drinks shouted for you

Try to get about 20 things on the list and you can spend the night hunting for your treasures! Its lots of fun!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit