Another dream...

by toby888 2 Replies latest jw friends

• toby888
    toby888

I have been having what I think are some rather theraputic dreams, had one again last night... mind you I have never been interested in dream anaysis or believed that dreams are anything more than mental garbage but since my mental trauma a few months ago when I discovered my belief system was false, well, have been occasionally having dreams I can remember. I suppose some of you may recall my last post about another dream I had... but here is my new one.

I am in an open grassy field when snow, wind and lighting begins, very fiercly. The wind becomes so strong I feel I must anchor myself somehow. There is a chain link fence to my left which goes far into the distance, so I throw myself to the ground at the base of the fence and hold on for dear life as the wind picks up to an incredible speed. As I hold on with my face to the ground I hear an animal roar directly abouve me, like a primordial predator, perhaps a big cat. I momentarily tremble in fear, then I become enraged at the creature threatening me. The rage and adrenaline causes me to overcome my trembling. I am filled with anger at this creature and I start to raise myself up and turn my head to face it. I become determined to destroy this hated creature an I let out a scream of anger.. I actually woke myself and my wife up as this point. I remember my primal scream, there was not a tinge of fear in it, just a good deep throaty primate intimidation scream that would make our earlier Homo Erectus ancestors proud.I felt very relaxed and strong after this dream, I as I write I am even less fearful of the Borg. Almost no fear now, in fact, I feel embarrassed having ever been afraid of these men.

• onesong
    onesong

Toby- THAT is cool. I wish I had dreams like that.

• Carmel
    Carmel

My non-JW grandfather used to put us on his knees and tell us scary bear stories when we were little tots. For years I had scary bear dreams always hiding and waking up discusted that I let a dream bother me. One time, and this was years after leaving the borg, I decided in my dream to stand up and confront the big old Kodiak bear. It was huge, towered over me and was going to crush me with its huge jaws. I held my ground and thought to myself, "okay eat me! I won't have to be scared any more"! The thing evaporated into a charcoal colored mist then dissappeared completely. I haven't had a bear dream since.

carmel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit