To Mishnah

by jschwehm 2 Replies latest jw friends

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

You wrote the following:

"If someone shows a pattern of confusion, changes churches, changes sexual preferences, and changes his beliefs about God, then the people who listen to him as a voice of information, who share opposite beliefs and sexual preferences need to know this for it would undermine their confidence in what he says about other things."

I am curious...do you have similar information about the sexual preferences and changes in beliefs of every member of the governing body? If you do not, how can you have confidence in what it is they are teaching you?

Jeff S.

• Mishnah
    Mishnah

Why would I question their sexual preference when every time they write about the subject they condemn homosexuality? Randy's case was simply a matter of inquiry. But I don't see Randy condemning homosexuality the way the Governing Body has done consistently since Russell.

• ianao
    ianao

Mishnah:

Why would I question their sexual preference when every time they write about the subject they condemn homosexuality?

Well you wouldn't question it because you are naive enough to believe that folks who claim to be in kahoots with God won't lie to you on paper. The truth is, half of the GB could be homosexuals and you would never know as they would LOSE their positions as GB members if they were to make such an admission.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit