Looking for sample questions u wish were addressed

by morrisamb 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

The host of the show Darkness to Light: Breaking the Conspiracy of Silence on World Talk Radio (out of California) has requested sample questions for our interview - thought you all might have some subjects you feel should be addressed. If you have a suggestion, just post some ?'s and I'll submit them to the host. thanks

It's going to be interesting - us 3 siblings interviewed together - it's the first time we've ever done this all-to-gether. My brother was disfellowshipped in '78 and my sister in around '83 and they have very strong feelings about their experiences. It will be a no-holds barred interview, let me tell ya. They wanted me to write Father's Touch more than I did. I told them it's about time the world hears from you...I need a break..LOL

Someone wrote me and told me the link to World Talk Radio is dead...I believe if you cut and paste this link into your browser it will work.

http://www.worldtalkradio.com/show.asp?sid=189

Wednesday,December 7 The show airs at 2:00 PST so it’s 5:00 EST.

The toll-free number: 888-514-2100.

• blondie
    blondie

morrisamb,

http://www.fatherstouch.com/

I too am a survivor and I will send some of my questions to you. I wish my siblings and I could talk to each other but mine still live in denial or try to pretend it never happened and that they are unaffected emotionally.

I listened to your last interview and it was excellent. Looking forward to this one with the added comments of your siblings.

Love, Blondie

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks Blondie...really appreciate it..this will be most helpful. When I was being abused, this was a subject that no one talked about. Today - It's a new world where there are many avenues and resources for info regarding sexual abuse.

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Thanks to those who have emailed me through my web site...in case some don't know...my email address is [email protected] Thanks for the feedback

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Hi B...thanks so much for those ?'s...they are excellent. I really appreciate your taking the time to write them down. I will send them to the host! We are totally in sync - I haven't spoken to my "father" since '76 the month we left him when I was 15. Every time he's ever called it's click he hears on my end of the phone...the last time was 4 years ago - before he escaped to the Phillippines with his new set of young children (I know, sickening, isn't it!) - calling from an employer's phone to try to fool me. I appreciate your support! Take care

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Personal to the private message I received: thanks for sharing your experience...my siblings and my goal is to not define ourselves by how others label us...For ie., we do not recognize whatsoever our being ousted from the Witnesses. It doesn't mean anything to us. We are human beings first - that we all have in common. What we have in common with you is that we all were all molested; we were all witnesses and we were all abused by a Witness. That is a bond of strength and positive energy. We are normal! It's our abusers who aren't! Take good care!

• morrisamb
    morrisamb

Just found out my older brother, Ronny's daughter is pregnant with twins - his 8th and 9th grandchildren. Cool news to get before we go on the radio program talking about surviving as a family! Keep those question suggestions coming. we appreciate your input! We've put the link on the front of my web site http://www.fatherstouch.com/

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit