jw quotes

by Lot 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lot
    Lot

Im new to the jw quotes site, but so far I like it very much. I have one question though. Is the site reliable? Are the quotes of older publications especially those of the different editions of Studies In The Scriptures accurate? Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

Lot

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Yes. Quotes site is studiously accurate. That is why he is being sued by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society. Their writings, especially in old publications, embarrass them.

AuldSoul

• mouthy
    mouthy

You cant go wrong with Quotes line

• steve2
    steve2

It consists of word-for-word quotes from the orginal Watchtower publications.

You could call it "The Watchtower Unplugged" - you cannot get purer than the horse's mouth itself!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

I bet you are sitting there, shaking your head and saying "It can't be true!"

It is.

By the suit that the WTS has brought against the owner of the site they actually acknowledge that those quotes are all correct and taken from their literature.

They pretty much said in the suit they are embarrased by their own history and don't want people to know the real truthâ„¢

• Triple A
    Triple A

Can not say that there are no mistakes, but of the numerous quotes that I have personally check they have been word for word. That is true for quotes both new and old.

• Honesty
    Honesty

WARNING:

Watchtower Literature has an expiration date
    Reading anything outdated can make you sick
    Quoting anything outdated can get you sued

The WTBTS is so afraid that the R&F will find out the truth about the truth they are taking extreme measures to insure their survival by suing the website for embarrassing by quoting their "OLD LIGHT".

• Poztate
    Poztate

There are other sites besides quotes http://quotes.watchtower.ca that have the old publications such as Studies in the Scriptures online.

Try this site for example http://www.ctrussell.us/ if you wish to verify some of Quotes from S.I.S or old publications.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Randy (Dogpatch) also has CDs etc for sale of loads of old material. Anything more than 50 years old is out of copywrite and zero chnace of being sued

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit