by atypical 9 Replies latest jw friends

• atypical
  • misspeaches
    misspeaches

say what?

• Atlantis
  • Atlantis
    Atlantis

Takes a minute or so for all the scans to download once you get there!

http://www.kent.steinhaug.no/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3469

• thom
    thom

I believe that's the company that started leasing the Buicks the C.O.'s drive quite a few years ago. I assume it's run by a JW.

• atypical
    atypical

Sorry for the empty post; I hit return on accident when I was typing the name of the thread. I re-posted correctly.

Thanks for the info.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Oh it is. I received information for my Grandfather from them today. My Grandfather died back in December.

They sent something free from Madzay (cross-selling), along with three postcards for me to send them the names of friends who would like to know about the Circuit Leasing program.

The letter was funny:

Dear Brothers, (no, it wasn't even mail merged with a name! lol)

It is a real pleasure for us to work with the traveling overseers in caring for their transportation needs (small wonder, what a contract!). One of the additional benefits of this arrangement, of course, is getting acquainted with thousands of brothers and sisters from all across the country (whose names we don't even know well enough to include in our letters). Many have purchased cars, some are contemplating a purchase, and others have simply enjoyed receiving information from us (yay! I know I was psyched to receive information from them).

We hope you enjoy our gift of the 2006 pocket calendar, with its many new features (WOW! My very own Madzay pocket calendar? How can I ever repay your kindness?). If you know of anyone else who would like to receive information about our cars, or who would like to have one of the new pocket calendars, please give them one of our postcards; phone number; email; or web address (Oh! That's what I can do for you. style point: "Web" is preferred to "web"). (Due to privacy concerns, it is best to allow individuals to order these for themselves.) (cloak-and-dagger calendars??? LOL) Because of limited quantities, we can only send one pocket calendar to each household. Of course, if you want to obtain additional copies for your family, you can get them by contacting Madzay Color Graphics at www.madzay.com or 800-311-8295 (people actually buy this s--t?).

As always, we thank you for your kind assistance (whoever you are).

Your brothers,

Circuit Leasing Corporation

Enclosure

(Corporations can be related to you? Wow! The things you never knew you'd be terrified to know, ya' know?)

Hope you enjoyed that. I know I did. Everyone should request a free calndar for their household. It is stunning. Then when it arrives you can mark RETURN TO SENDER on the envelope with a little personal message. (EXPENSIVE POSTAGE)

Order the information kit and you will get a calendar (heavy item) but don't open it when it comes. Mark return to sender and stick it back in the box. Write, "WE ARE APOSTATES" and draw a pentacle. It cost extra to return rejected mail, and heavy mail is even more expensive. Have fun!

AuldSoul

• sir82
    sir82

Correct me if I'm wrong, but...

Wasn't there a thread a few years back indicating that Judah Ben Schroeder, son of Governing Body bigwig Bert Schroeder, married into the family that runs "Circuit Leasing"?

Follow the money!

• atypical
    atypical

For some reason, I couldn't even get them to send me a calendar or any info. I did use a fake name (an elder I know of), but I don't think they figured that out.

I did end up having a nasty back and forth with someone named Michael Loughman from the company. He insisted I ask my CO, and I insisted that he answer my questions. He did not give in. Very strange.

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

What the hell happened to not marketing to the brotherhood? HAH! It is Society sponsored second-hand marketing. And only available to Witnesses, as far as I know.

AuldSoul

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit