Syphillus : Plague : Hiv : Other STD's : Diseases?

by ladonna 3 Replies latest jw friends

• ladonna
    ladonna

As we all know that illnesses are living organisms, who decided who would carry certain diseases when the flood occurred?

Did, for example, Noah have Syphillus? His other three sons carry other Std's.....????

Who had the plague???

Ana

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

ana, always so inquisitive ...

i know the pieces fit because i watched them fall away...

• ChuckD
    ChuckD

They were all transported via the ark's toilet seat. At least that was Ham's story.

• Mindchild
    Mindchild

What is more scary to an active JW than getting infected with a STD or other disease? It is finding out that microbes are the oldest living organsims on the planet and that all higher life evolved from them and most microbes evolve into other diseases. AIDs type diseases for instance has been around for millions of years in other host species and have jumped from one species to another. In reality, you are able to ask questions like this today because your distant ancestors got infected with retroviruses and got some useful DNA at times in the deal, which allowed your precusors to survive just a little better. Not a bad trade off for propagating a viral host in your DNA for a ride. With molecular genetics, we can trace the history of many of these diseases through time and species with some degree of accuracy. Far more than reliable than stories from ancient men who would flunk any SAT test given today. Just my two cents worth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit