Fledglings

by MsMcDucket 3 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'm new to the site. I've been posting here and there. I've read that some of the older ones are starting to go on with their lives. I just wanted you all to know we appreciate the help that you give us. Please, don't forsake us. We have a lot to learn and can use your experiences and knowledge to help us get by. I think you are helping us "to get a life" by hanging around. I know that you have things to do, but just give us new ones a thought every now and then.

Thanks

Melinda

• damselfly
    damselfly

I think it's all just part of the cycle. I haven't been here long enough to qualify as an older one but I hope to become one. There are a ton of posters on this board that have helped and continue to help me every time I post. Just think, you could be one too.

Dams

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

MsMcDucket,

This is the place where everyone matters...........no matter what their current belief system is.

This is a place to exchange opinions (whether others approve of said opinion or not)

A place to vent.

A place to cry if need be.

A place to get answers.

A place to get educated about the things we were forbiden to know.

A place to laugh.

And a place to know that we will be ok in the final scheme of things.

I was once told by a wonderful lady in Alcoholics Annonymous (a place where I went to regain control of my mind) to always remain teachable.

If we keep an open mind (something the WT did not want us to have) we will always learn new things. Things that make a difference in our lives. In other words.............WE LEARN TRUTH.

HappyDad

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Well I haven't been here as long as some but I do have the grey hair (gotta get a new bottle of dye).

I was away for most of the last year so it has been wonderful to see so many new faces. And it really isn't long before everyone is helping and supporting everyone else

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit