CoC Book

by Cori 8 Replies latest jw friends

• Cori
    Cori

Thanks to my last topic, I was lucky enough to receive a copy of the book from another poster.

I just finished it, and it is definitely a life changer. I was convinced that the dubs were not the truth. But to read all those accounts was an eye opener. An inside look on a human organization, claiming to be divine.

Thanks all for suggesting it, AK-Jeff for providing it, and Ray Franz for writing it!!!!

Cori

• kls
    kls

Yes Cori, it is a great book and a huge eye opener for those that have that lingering doubt in their minds ,if they have really left the truth.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

It certainly is a life changing book!

Sure wish we could get defd to read it.

HappyDad

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Cori -

Ya' got it read pretty fast. I ended up reading it about 3 times.

Now I hope you can use something there to slowly move your wife towards freedom too.

Keep us informed, ok?

Jeff

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

HUGE eye opener - it used to make me so angry at their hypocrasy & cover ups - but over it now.

• DelTheFunkyHomosapien
    DelTheFunkyHomosapien

Still reading it. I still cannot fathom the depths of their stupidity.

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

not being a tight arse or anything but is it available to download anywhere? Would love to read it. Hey Del, fancy sending yours auspost to me when you finished it? :)

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

skinnyboy, Ray Franz has no retirement plan (thanks to the bOrg) and serious health problems. He actually needs people to buy his books. I don't think he has an electronic version in English. Might want to consider buying it. If you are unable to buy it (I got mine for $8.50, even though full list price was $15.95) there is a good chance someone on the forum would be willing to cough one up for you.

AuldSoul

• skinnyboy
    skinnyboy

Thanks Auld mate!

I'll see about buying it, if not I'll see if one of the aussie members can borrow me a copy. I want to read it NOW! I'd love to send it to my sister to try and get here snapped out of the borg! Would have to change the cover jacket though to an Inpsector Morse novel or something!

I had never heard of this book until recently, yet i was a witness from the age of 4 till about 22, goes to show eh. I'm suprised my dad didn't have a copy, although he was an elder he had some "alternative view" literature that raised a few eyebrows, but most of the RNF didn't have a clue what they were, probably thought they were Elders Teaching Aids!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit