I'm addicted to these, I can't stop!!

by damselfly 8 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

If you prefer to keep your bath to yourself and wouldn't dream of allowing anyone else anywhere near the bathroom when you're in there naked, please don't allow the following suggestion to detract from your enjoyment of a bubbly, mauve Bathos bath. If you prefer to share your bath for reasons of ecological soundness or just plain fun, then Bathos is absolutely ideal! We make it with some of most sensual, relaxing essential oils on the planet, including lots of violet leaf which is reputed to help people remember why they got together in the first place. Don't put one of these in the bath in the morning on a workday. Save it for later.

I smell oh so pretty. Mmmmmmmm bubbles.

Dams

• Kaput
    Kaput

Is this a commercial?

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Dams... are these like Bath bombs?

We have a store out here called Lush and they have the NICEST bath bombs. You never smelt so lovely. And when you hop out of the bath your skin is all soft and lovely... Some of them have flower petals in them... some of them are fizzy.... some of them make bubbles....

• Joel Wideman
    Joel Wideman

Bathos? What, you add one to your nice relaxing bath and it instantly turns into toxic slime?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Sounds fun. Also reminds me of Mentos, the freshmaker.

• gumby
    gumby

I take showers.....so I'd hafta hold one a them cubes up by the shower head and just stand there. I'd feel like a dummy so I ain't doin it.

Gumby

• damselfly
    damselfly

Perhaps I should have posted a link so others could get addicted too.

www.lushcanada.com

Yes, Misspeaches I am a lush addict., but I smell gorgeous all the time.

Dams

• under74
    under74

Sounds too smelly and frilly for me. I just need a soap to get the job done and enough hot water to leave red skin.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Yes, Misspeaches I am a lush addict., but I smell gorgeous all the time.

Well, I'll be the judge of that. I'll take a good wiff on Sunday.

Kwin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit