Pregnant JW murdered, child cut out from belly

by bboyneko 4 Replies latest jw friends

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

I was reading about this in the mirror-universe DB Greatcrowd.com (there is a mirror universe bboyneko there complete with goatee and a mirror universe Fredhall who is an intelligent dog and a mirror univrse Dunscott who is dumb as a doornail, e.g: Concering Duuuuuuuuuh)

Apparantly a pregnant JW lady had met another pregnant woman from her same neighborhood and they chatted a bit, later the JW family put up a car for sale and the pregnant neighbor came down to check it out. Then she got the JW to her house and killed her, and cut out her baby. Turns out the neighbor wasnt really pregnant but wanted desperatly to be so she did this. Look what the loyal Jdubs said about:

Something that I appreciated from the Awake article was her father saying that he prayed for Jehovah to watch over Teresa while they went on vacation. Then after all this happened, he at first questioned why Jehovah allowed something like that to happen. Why didn't he answer his prayer. Then he realized that Jehovah did protect Teresa, spiritually, and that she died faithful and will be resurrected.

makes me wanna puke. By this reasoning, the murderer did a good deed, because by killing the JW when she was very spiritual she guaranteed her a place in paradise. Cus what if she was allowed to live and ended up commiting a great sin like reading crisis of conscience? Then she wouldnt be ressurected.

I pray to Jehovah that he would sustain all Teresa's family.

He didnt lift a finger to stop her from being kilt did he? why pray for the family?

Then they start talking about what it will be like in the new system:

To be able to look around and see no one but those who love and serve Jehovah... what a wonderful thought! Who cares what kind of food we will have! That we may not have AC...(didn't we used to live without it?) and not to have to take my meds everyday!!!

And do you think if any are around who may have a complaining spirit start complaining, that Jehovah will allow it to continue? I have a feeling it will be nipped in the bud.

nipped in the bud eh? (shudder)

Not to depress anyone but "The Second Death" is real. So, apparently, even into the new system, one must continue to "keep your eyes on the prize." Its not over, until Jehovah destroys Satan forever.

heheh watch your back!

Also there was speculation apparantly brought up by a CO talk that the ones that would rebel after 1,000 years of Paradise would not be the survivors of armagedon as they would be far too appreciative of what they have. Instead the rebels would be the ones born during the 1,000 years. Weird.

Recently, we've had a great deal of counsel from the FDS about not having a complaining spirit and the importance of obedience to Jehovah. Hopefully, doing our best to apply this wonderful counself will stick with us for years to come.

Heheh wonderful counsel indeed. More like threats and damage control.

But anyway, I remmeber that beneath the brainwashing, as has been stated here before, is some very human, very beautiful people who have sadly been misled.

Lastly, I remember a speaker once who was concluding his talk by trying to relate why he chose the song "Jehovah's Pretty Things" to start the meeting. He started to cry. He apologized amidst his sobs to choke out that he had just lost his wife in death. He couldn't go on and exited the stage. The audience must have applauded for a full minute. I followed him into the restroom, hugged him and told him I thought he was wonderful to show his emotions. It was memorable.

My 2ยข

official mirror-universe goatee
    Cut along dotted lines (after printing out of course) and glue to face when lurking at the mirror-universe DB greatcrowd.com

• dedalus
    dedalus

Thanks for the note about the greatcrowd.com thread.

Back in June I started a tread about the Awake article:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=7370&site=3#86759

Dedalus

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

They have hearts of stone. The grieving husband and father waited just seven months before marrying a new Jdub bride to tend the infant and wash his skidmarks.

• CordeDeVelour
    CordeDeVelour

Pfff..another meaningless contribution by a spineless JW

• jonjonsimons
    jonjonsimons

bboy,
    You so crazy!!! PS you forget to tell me to shave off my real goatee before I glued on this one. Getting that thing off hurt like hell!

Mommie,
    It doesn't suprise me one bit that the guy remarried after 7 months. My father got engaged 8 months after my mother passed. He met his new wife thru the JW grapevine. My stepmothers first husband who was an elder, left her to run off with her best friend who was a pioneer sister in their congo. It was so scandalous her JW family couldn't wait to get her married off and shipped out of state. You know that kinda thing tends to cast a bad light in the community and all. Seems to me as if JW men just can't cut in on their own for very long. Either that or they just can't do without sex. Bastards!

Peace,
    jjs

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit