So what did I miss? Catch me up.

by damselfly 9 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

I feel like I haven't posted in ages, I miss all you crazy guys. What's new and exciting with you? What's the lastest gossip? Did you have a fun day? Details I need details!!!

This was my day ( the end of a very looooong week ) I get to work at 8:30 this morning and see that I am fully booked with clients until 3pm!!!! I had no breaks in between until 3 when I finally sat down to eat my lunch. It wasn't even a good lunch, it was a frozen dinner that must not have wanted to be eaten because it wouldn't thaw in the microwave. When it finally reached somthing resembling room temperature, I had a couple of bites and then lost control of my hand and dropped my fork on the filthy floor. I just gave up, I was too tired to move anyway.

I was a bit of a stunned ass on thrusday and blew up my microwave. I meant to set the timer and instead set it to cook with nothing in it. 5 minutes later I'm watching ER and wondering what Mr. Fly was cooking in the microwave. HAHA. The poor thing flashed and blinked and just died on me. I could have cried with frustration but it was funny.

Also new with me is that I started to eat meat again this week after being a vegetarian for 5 years and only eating fish the last year. I thought for sure I would be sick but I guess my belly likes chicken.

Enough about me bring on your news.

Dams

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

THERE YOU ARE!!

I have to make a run to drop the teens at the movies.. BRB!

• damselfly
    damselfly

I understand it all now. If I don't post for a few days then all of a sudden everyone forgets about me.

Hmph!

I'll just scroll thru and read what's new for my myself.

Dams

• JH
    JH

This place is like a soap opera Ups and downs here and there.

One day your the good guy, the next day you're not worth much.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Hey JH. How did your week go? Will you be coming down to visit us in Nova Scotia some time soon? We've got good beer.

Dams

• JH
    JH

I might take a ride next spring damselfly

• damselfly
    damselfly

That's great news!! I can't wait. Will you take me for a spin in your new car?

Dams

• damselfly
    damselfly

So this is turning into a thread all about me. Yay! I win

Hmmmmmm what else happened this week.

I got 100% on my physics test

My boyfriend bought a truck.....don't get too excited it's 16 years old and cost him $500. Yes it's pretty with its green back and primer grey front. The best part is the magic 8 ball door lock pusher down things and the " 2hot4u" sticker on the back window.Hahahahahahah! Despite it's lack of pleasing esthetics I am secretly in luv with it and am plotting how to get it for myself. I have my ways

Dams

• Es
    Es

wow babe hectic week then. What made you change and eat meat? How you finding it? I cant live without my chicken.

es

• damselfly
    damselfly

I stopped eating meat because it always made me sick I got very tired of never feeling well so I stopped and then I felt better. Something was telling me to try it again so I did and oh it's so yummy. I still love my veggies though.

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit