Bloodless Surgery Seminar Anyone?

by myMichelle 2 Replies latest jw friends

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Hello people,

On Saturday, a speaker from Bethel was in town and gave a talk/lecture/seminar on the subject of bloodless surgery.

Earlier that day I found the Oct 15, 2000 WT with the QFR article discussing blood yet again. Utterly astounding! I knew about the prohibition on storing your own blood for surgery but in light of the new permissions given for the use of fractions, it just peeved me. I wonder if the talk reinforced the article, talked about Hemopure, or if new permissions were allowed.

Has anyone had a speaker call a special meeting regarding this topic? And/or does anyone know what was discussed about bloodless surgery?

Many thanks,
    Michelle

The most deadly of all sins is the mutilation of a child's spirit. -Erik H. Erikson

• CPiolo
    CPiolo

Hi Michelle!

Besides being peeved, how are you?

CPiolo

The worst vice of the fanatic is his sincerity. -- Oscar Wilde

• myMichelle
    myMichelle

Hiya C!

I'm doing well, as is the family. Getting the kiddies ready to go back to school and gearing up for all the activities involved with the start of school. Had a lovely date with my hubby last night, stayed out past my bedtime for a work night, but a good time was had.

Glad to hear that your wife's therapy is helping your family life, my best wishes for y'guys.

Thanks for asking,
    Michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit