Sidney Crosby

by kwintestal 4 Replies latest social physical

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I'm watching this guy as he's a hometown boy, but anyone else amazed at what he's doing in his first few games?

4 games, 6 points, and tonight's game is just into the third, and he has a goal and an assist. Not bad for a rookie on an awful team.

Kwin

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Hey Kwin...........

Sidney is doing a great job for my hometown Penguins. It's just too bad they lost to Philadelphia tonight in overtime. It was a great game though!

Crosby...............if he proves true...........just might be the next Lemeaux.

HappyDad

• Seven
    Seven

Happy D,

Four OTL's in the first 5 games is frustrating but at least we're keeping pace with the rest of the Atlantic pts wise until the defense comes off life support. It's the worst I've ever seen.

Crosby's passing is other worldly and he's a joy to watch. His head is definately in the game and living with Mario and Nathalie will keep him real. :) The next Lemieux...there will never be another Mario or Wayne but hopefully he'll be right up there beside them.

• Scully
    Scully

Sorry, Kwin. I'm boycotting NHL hockey for this year at least.

• Goldminer
    Goldminer

I think he'll do just fine with Mario and the Penguins.It's just too bad the Habs didn't get him.

Goldminer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit