Branch dedication London

by ExBethelitenowPIMA 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LaFrancia
    LaFrancia

👍👍😉😉

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.
    It promises to be a 3 hour bladder marathon..

Hilarious, but so aptly describes brainwashed jw land..😢😢😢

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Well, the logo makes a change from the Baal-like JW.org idol but what’s with the “Britain 2024”? Shouldn’t it be UK 2024 ?

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    all members of GB invited here but so far only a few have come. Three have beards.

Really? Names please.

• St George of England
    St George of England

I thought the GB would invite themselves if they wanted to attend. similarly, I thought they would decide who gave the talks etc.

George

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

Three have beards??????

That'll be the G.B.'s tribute to ZZ TOP! (Two REAL beards and one named Beard)

• hoser
    hoser

It’s the Oscar or rock and roll hall of fame gala for Jehovah’s witnesses!

Human beings are pathetic.

• Gorb
    Gorb

Watchtower Beards and Trousers society.

G.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Having seen (or been aware) of these events before, I think they reveal a lot. Te last big one in the UK was such a feast it seemed like a Roman orgy. They had if memory serves, a whole animal, say a cow, stuffed with a sheep, stuffed with a pig, stuffed with a turkey etc. etc. Please don't hold me to the detail but you get the picture.

The celebrations are massively over the top and demonstrate the hierarchical setup of the organisation. The R&F are to be subjected to a series of talks recorded for them and won't even witness any of the "A" listers ceremonials and jollities. The "B" listers, those that volunteered their time in some way are invited to ticket only TV events "yawn" in assembly halls around the country. They will be delighted by this exclusive privilege.

The rest will be subjected to a boring 3 hour ordeal and wonder why they turned up at all.

It is the definition of privileged hierarchy and secret excess, all at the expense of the R&F meekly nodding along.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

No doubt the new facilities will enable them to perform their charitable work to the disadvantaged more easily.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit