Watchtower Campus

by Gorb 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorb
  • WingCommander
    WingCommander

AKA: WatchTower Cult Compound.

"Campus" makes it sound like an institute of higher learning, which it so obviously is not.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

Sounds innovative... and a bit costly.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

You know, in the first century the Christian congregation only collected money to feed the poor ones . Not build giant edifices

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW
    Sounds innovative... and a bit costly.

Look at the progress we are making in taking care of Jehovah's creation with our innovative construction. It will be a costly project, so make sure to show Jehovah how much you appreciate this project and send your $$$$$ to us.

And remember we looovve yeewww your money!

• Samcats
    Samcats

I wonder how long to recover cost of premium construction? Firm must be happy to have a client where money is no object . . .

Meanwhile be warm and well fed our poor brothers

• Dagney
    Dagney

LOL. Campus. What a joke. It's called that for every government subsidy they can get. They have a shrewed and avaricious executive team.

I can't wait for the day they have to surrender this to pay the victims for the WT sins. I'm always hoping.

I really really hate this religion.

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

so this is in addition to the 'worldwide headquarters' they completed a few years back?

• Gorb
    Gorb

This location will include the "Watchtower Studio's". The future is digital and virtual.

And yes, money and budget enough, they hire high potential firms.

G.

• ThomasMore
    ThomasMore

Its a red herring in my we are growing and constructing!”

WTC is predictable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit