Where is Tony?

by Athanasius 162 Replies latest jw friends

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Funny…

…the way I’d heard it, Ol’ Freddy spent his twilight years aimlessly shuffling around Bethel dressed in Herb Tarleck’s hand-me-downs, and muttering to his shoes.

😏

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    NotFormer - “…It's a pity that the R&F aren't following orders the way they used to…”

Yeah, I’m all broken up about it.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

"He joked that he's ‘trying to keep her alive till the end, because he's too old to break in a new wife. The audience laughed. ’"

What a callous thing to say. It's all about him and his desires.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Sea Breeze - “…He joked that he's ‘trying to keep her alive till the end, because he's too old to break in a new wife’…”

Why would that matter?

I thought the GB were expecting to be raptured taken away to heaven when the End kicked off.

Did he just let something significant slip?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    “…the way I’d heard it, Ol’ Freddy spent his twilight years aimlessly shuffling around Bethel dressed in Herb Tarleck’s hand-me-downs, and muttering to his shoes.”

And these days, I’m imagining his ghost shambling around Bethel, whispering “what the fuck? what the fuck???”

😏

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

"Funny…

"…the way I’d heard it, Ol’ Freddy spent his twilight years aimlessly shuffling around Bethel dressed in Herb Tarleck’s hand-me-downs, and muttering to his shoes."

This gives me "Young Mr Grace" vibes. Fred Franz: "You've all done very well!"

https://youtu.be/p6ddSA9lrkc?si=i18QUMRSALJfhbje

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

AMIII was a bit of a liability

https://youtu.be/Jf_uCvw30pY

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

@FragrantAdde - Brilliantly done video!

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

TY🙂

Funny how WT can say "expect the unexpected" but then they don't expect it, lol

• Chevelle
    Chevelle

FragrantAddendum

That YouTube video has awesome soundtracks. Thank for sharing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit