To: Barbara Anderson -- Re: First WatchTower President

by West70 87 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• West70
    West70

• West70
    West70

I'm still waiting for some of the many RUSSELLITES who haunt this DB (who anxiously await to take cheap shots at Rutherford and the post-Russell WTS) to EXPLAIN why their own Russellite predecessors participated in the CONSPIRACY to erase William Henry Conley from WTS history?

In the meantime, others might be interested in knowing that CONLEY's post-WTS ministry activities is mentioned in one Book which went through numerous re-printings throughout most of the 20th century, and amazingly, CONLEY is even mentioned in another book which was only recently published.

I suspect that if I had more $$$ to spend to blindly purchase even more books to browse, I could find even more books which mention CONLEY.

How could have William Henry Conley's biography have stayed a secret from JW researchers for so long?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Mind if I join in flogging a deceased equine?

You asked,

How could have William Henry Conley's biography have stayed a secret from JW researchers for so long?

One way, and this is just a guess, might be that people were forbidden from giving the TITLES of the books to which they made oblique references.

(nudge, nudge, wink, wink, hint, hint)

• West70
    West70

Uh, I was referring to the time period of late 1800s until just recently when I started releasing CONLEY's Bio in bits and pieces - here and there.

By the way, others have figured out my sources, and have been sending it out on their email lists, so it isn't like I'm still hiding anything.

I figure that the longer some sources stay unpublicized, the greater the likelihood that other researchers may find other sources and other info. I'm trying to prevent the "prowing of the same ground".

After all, other than those who HAD a vested interest in keeping CONLEY's info secret so as to not have it affect the image of their beloved FDS -- Charles Taze Russell, the rest of us are on the SAME TEAM -- altho it's hard to tell that most of the time.

Some of you might be interested in who some of my best "customers" are -- the same folks who tell YOU not to ...

I simply sit back and enjoy the hypocrisy -- and watch some exJWs be as big of ... as they were when they were JWs.

• West70
    West70

"prow(l)ing of the same ground"

OR

"plowing of the same ground"

• West70
    West70

• glenster
  • Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

Interesting thread!

Share this