Update: New Governing Body Pics - Have fun!

by Neo 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Neo
    Neo

The twelve men who exert control over the lives of 6,000,000 people and who could put a stop to all the harm caused to families if they wanted to:

alt

As I said in another thread, most of them started partaking the emblems after 1935. That's a clear sign that there's a corrosion of the "remnant" doctrine, because now most of the Governing Body are considered "replacements" of 'anointed ones who have fallen away'.

I finally found out the new GB members' ages. The following data shows how old they are and the year they were appointed to the Governing Body:

CAREY BARBER - 100 1977
    JOHN E. BARR - 92 1977
    SAMUEL HERD - 70 1999GEOFFREY JACKSON - 50 2005THEODORE JARACZ - 80 1976STEPHEN LETT - 56 1999GERRIT LOSCH - 63 1994ANTHONY MORRIS -55 2005GUY PIERCE - 70 1999ALBERT SCHROEDER - 94 1976DAVID SPLANE - 61 1999DANIEL SYDLIK - 86 1976
    Morris is 55 and Jackson is 50! Can you believe that? So, Jackson was born in either 1954 or 1955. Let's suppose he started partaking at 20. That was in 1975(!), 40 years after the "heavenly calling" ended! That's completely embarrassing! What credibility does this doctrine have?? For how long will they rely on the "replacements" cop-out?

These additions to the GB also prove that it's actually not that hard to be appointed because the condition of being "anointed" is easy to circumvent. Just become a partaker! You can get some ugly looks in your congregation at first, but Jackson began to partake the emblems and kept going on doing this for years until he became accepted. He may even have been considered a weirdo in the first few years but since he was a Society man things eventually falled into place.

That's the recipe! Start partaking, keep it steady, apply for full time service (become a CO or Bethelite as soon as possible), be an organization fawner, play the politics game and you'll eventually make your way into the Governing Body!

Neo

P.S.: (it helps a lot looking to Jaracz as your role model)

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Not nearly the charisma shown by the GB pictures of the '60s and '70s.

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

Also, Barber still thinks the time of the end started in 1799 and doesn't know what the stand on alternative service is. BTW, isn't he also dead? Barr has to be near death, who helps him to the Wednesday meetings?

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

They all look like corporate boardroom members. Fitting.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

And not ONE of THEM was on the board, erm Governing Body, in 1975. Ya think maybe in 1975 Armageddon came "like a thief in the night" and took the former GB members to heaven?

• DevonMcBride
    DevonMcBride

They all have that "Jehovah's Witness" look to them. I can't put my finger on what it is but there is a certain look that JW's have.

• sf
    sf

• carla
    carla

What's with Morris the THIRD? is that allowed in jw land? sounds rather prideful to me. Trying to keep the family lines going and all!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Carey Barber was alive, but not kicking when I enjoyed a noon meal with him on April 15, 2005. THe pictures are here, just look for my thread on my trip to bethel.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

So these are the guy`s who vote on what "GOD" is thinking..Bwa-ha-ha-ha!!..Fool`s!..Everyone of them!..At least thier mom`s dressed them up nice.They look good enough to bury....LOL!!.....OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit