The 12-Member Governing Body - Pics, info and analysis on the new additions

by Neo 81 Replies latest jw friends

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Sonnyboy,

But there is one token black on the governing body, Samuel Herd. Doesn't that sound like integration to you?

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

But there is one token black on the governing body, Samuel Herd.

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Sorry, wrong button........

But there is one token black on the governing body, Samuel Herd.

I wonder what Bro. Herd thinks about all his cracker buddies on the body? That picture of Barber almost made me fall out of my seat laughing! A true "Son of God". What's with the white bow tie and black vest? And those poor kids, running back to congregation and bragging about their audience with Jehoba........Gee mom, I'm never gonna wash my hand again!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

The GB is screaming out for some Hispanic and Asian members I would say

• karen96
    karen96

It's been a while since I've seen a yearbook, but how many annointed come from non-white (US and European) countries? Shouldn't the GB reflect that percentage more?

Karen

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

What's with the white bow tie and black vest?

I've got a nickle that says the vest is made of vinyl and is actually a drool bib.

Any takers?

• sf
  • I quit!
    I quit!

So these are the guys in charge. Kinda sad isn't it.

Of course there white sonnyboy. Just like Jehovah white and American.

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    But there is one token black on the governing body, Samuel Herd. Doesn't that sound like integration to you?

More like affirmative action.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart
    What's with the white bow tie and black vest?

It's a bib. This was either before or after a meal and he evidently needs help with feeding. (Still had a cup of coffee there, I noticed!) Poor old guy, he still had to wear a suit and tie to each meal.

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit