What to wear to the District Convention

by sass_my_frass 24 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

I'm just gearing up to head off to the District Convention. I was worried about the shunning thing but then realised, how about I just don't wear the uniform, and dress like a study instead? With a wig and sunnies none of my people will notice me, and strangers will treat me nicely and share their sandwiches and offer me bible studies.

But I can't choose between jeans or a mini-skirt, anybody?

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Sass

• doofdaddy
    doofdaddy

Sorry bout that my lap top flipped its wig....

Anyhow I would recomend a very tight hat to cut off the circulation to your brain. Possibly a fetching top with long sleeves to wipe the dribble and sunglasses to hide the post lunch jw snooze....

• JW83
    JW83

Definitely the miniskirt! Give those boys at the meatmarket something to stare at!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

A bright pink crochet knit tube-top, shredded denim Daisy Dukes and some purple Jelly sandals.

Note: To keep the look consistent, It is critical that you not wear a braw or panties.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Sass - what could be more appropriate than going as a Biblical character?....Maybe Eve..?

• iggy_the_fish
    iggy_the_fish

Without PICTURES, it's very difficult to tell. So, give us a few snaps of you in both outfits... only has to be from the waist down... just for research purposes you understand

I suppose it depends on whether you have "covering legs" or "showing legs". You could go for a mini-skirt and purple leggings? It might work...

ig.

• blondie
    blondie

I would go for comfort and wear the jeans.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Wear what makes you feel good.

BTW, stop by the parking lot when you get tired of hearing all the experiences about how fulfilling it is going door-to-door spreading lies about Jesus and how 'protected' you could be if you also spent the rest of your life worshipping the WTBTS and its apostate religion as you swelter in summer heat and shiver in winter ice while peddling mind-altering literature from a destructive cult that claims it is "Truth". We will be easy to pick out from the crowd of robots... Placards that say, "Read the bible instead of the WT", "The WTBTS is a Snare and a Racket", "Faith in Jesus not the WTBTS", etc.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. She is never going to be reinstated wearing those clothes.

Wear one of those long full cotton skirts ......and a pair of flip flops ...... over your bikini.......then stay at the hotel and enjoy the pool. Of course seductively remove the skirt and flip flops before getting in the pool.

Lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit