New World Order - Illuminati vs. WT Society

by lucky 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Kaput
    Kaput

www.alibris.com has a used copy for $79.00. If it doesn't come up with a search, request it in "book fetch" and they'll get it for you. I have a copy and I must say there is quite a bit of strong CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence regarding the Russell and Masonry. However, it's just that, circumstantial. The "smoking gun" is a picture in some newspaper/gazette of Russell in a Mason's apron. But if you're content with forming an opinion on whether "it quacks like a duck", then be my guest. And as someone posted earlier on this thread, if everyone knows a secret, then evidently it's not a secret anymore.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Kaput,

This is the second time I hear about Russell in a Masonic apron. Can you tell us the name of the newspaper and date? Is there a heading and if so, what is it? Any details would be great. Wonder why this picture has not been posted on the internet somewhere for all to see.

By the way, welcome.

• Ianone
    Ianone

79 bucks, thats a rip off. Ill find another way to get them cheap, than you can buy em off me

• NewLight2
    NewLight2

I did a search on Google and what I found may be of interest to some. I have read the entire 2 web pages that the links go to, however, my posting them here on the forum does not mean that I agree or disagree with them. So please don't go into 'attack' mode against ME if you do not agree with them. I merely thought that they were "interesting". The articles are quite long so I have only quoted below random portions from the articles.

FRITZ SPRINGMEIER ? ANOTHER HUMAN TRAGEDY
    by John S. Torell

"The information coming out concerning Fritz Springmeier indicates that he is either caught up in sinful activities, or he is a counter intelligence agent working to catch victims coming out, and then either discourage them to the degree that they lose hope and return to their handlers, or they commit suicide."

"WHO IS FRITZ SPRINGMEIER"

"A prolific writer, Springmeier has published several books, most notably, Be Wise As Serpents, The Watchtower and the Masons, The Top 13 Illuminati Bloodlines, The Illuminati Formula Used to Create an Undetectable Total Mind Controlled Slave and Deeper Insights."

"Springmeier became interested in the Jehovah?s Witnesses, even though he supposedly became a Christian during his ?teen years. While attending Kingdom Hall, he met a woman who he eventually married and had a child together. This marriage did not last long, as his wife filed for divorce on the grounds of child abuse ? a charge that was never proven."

"As a result of all the turmoil within the Springmeier family, their youngest son was experiencing severe emotional problems. Fritz? wife took him to a therapist for an evaluation. The therapist felt the youngster may have been traumatized through sexual abuse. Another counselor also evaluated the psychological report and drew the same conclusion."

http://www.eaec.org/expose/FritzSpringmeier1.htm

http://www.eaec.org/expose/FritzSpringmeier2.htm

NewLight2

• Kaput
    Kaput

I guess I should've re-phrased my original statement to read as follows: The "smoking gun" would be a picture in some newspaper/gazette of Russell in a Mason's apron. To date, that doesn't appear to have been found.

Ianone: That book, as well as Be Wise As Serpents, is extremely difficult to find, never mind to buy cheap.

Kenneson: Thanx for the welcome.

• sf
  • Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    The illuminati are still on their path at hand with the 33rd degree head (Skull and Crossbones) George W. Bush at the helm

at the helm? more like in the crows nest.

• Kaput
    Kaput

Thanx for the appetizers, sf. Now where's the main course?

• hopelesslystained
    hopelesslystained

Secret society is a misnomer. There are societies with secrets. And, helloooo, secrets are just that, SECRET! I don't care how much one may search and conjecture, there are still secrets, and will continue to be...

• Ianone
    Ianone

New Light, that is all disinformation about Springmeier. I read that website too. His wife Patricia have exposed those websites and their lies. His wife was recently on the Alex Jones show . www.infowars.com. I can show you where you can here the audio from that show.

Kaput, if I get a hold of the book "the Wachtower and the Masons" I will let you know. Worst case scenario , we photocopy the book.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit