New World Order - Illuminati vs. WT Society

by lucky 33 Replies latest jw friends

• lucky
    lucky

Before I start, I just want to say that this is not any sort of conspiracy-type thread and I don't believe Russell was a member of the illuminati.

I just finished reading Dan Brown's Angels&Demons, before which I hadn't even heard of the Illuminati. It struck me as curious that the "New World Order" as described in the book had some similarities with the society's teachings regarding events in Revelation (including the name itself). In particular, I found it interesting that the Illuminati were/are seeking to destroy religion and establish a worldwide government. The organization teaches (at least they did when I left) that government will turn on babylon the great and destroy her and that the witnesses will be the only ones left standing. I was curious if this is a teaching that is unique to the witnesses, or do other religions interpret the events in Revelation the same way? If it's unique to the witnesses, does anyone else find it an interesting parallel with Illuminati teachings?

• Ianone
    Ianone

the Illuminatti was a small Jewish order in Bavaria back around 1776. There goal was to establish a World Government based out of Jerusalem with the Jewish people as the heads of state.

It is similar to the WT teaching however not to orthodox Christian teaching.

Post Millenialists or Amillenialists will tell you that Jesus will come and destroy this world and will set up His Kingdom on a new Heaven and new earth. Of course the preterists take this statement metaphorically thinking that Jesus Christ is ruling spiritually now, which I, as a Post Millenialist, agree with, however I think this earth will be destroyed.

Jesus said many times that His Kingdom was not of this world:

Luk 17:21 Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you. (KJV)

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

The typical Post Millenialist will tell you that the "1000 year millenial reign began when Jesus was resurrected on the 3rd day to His throne in heaven. So basically it was a spiritual 1000 year reign. I believe we are in the period after the 1000 year reign when satan has been unleashed for a short time.

Premillenialists are completely off the charts, they think the 1000 year reign is still future and phyiscal and they believe in the Illuminist Jewish reign from a rebuild temple in Jerusalem, which is against Christ, because scripture calls Jerusalem the whore of babylon, Revelation 11:8.

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

This has been discussed ad nauseum recently. I think it's interesting that this is such a hot topic right now.

Check out these threads

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/85772/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/86099/1.ashx

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/9/80965/1.ashx

• Ianone
    Ianone

truth: you know that the Jewish Sanhedrin (the court that crucified Jesus) was re instated on October 13, 2004 in Tiberias Israel?

Notice the date, a masonic(Kabbalist) date

• sf
    sf
    I think it's interesting that this is such a hot topic right now.

What's so interesting and may I add, surprising about it continually coming up?

Respectfully, as I've said, ad nauseum, people who are in the search engines researching anything to do with the Watchtower organization WILL COME UPON THIS TOPIC.

And as I've said, ad nauseum, this WILL NOT be the last thread on this topic by newcomers to this forum.

I recall when I first started researching, in depth, ALL THINGS WATCHTOWER, that I too was shocked and surprised by what the search engines were hitting on, and thusly was posting it here. It took many months of sifting through tons of pages and sites to conclude anything for MYSELF. In which, incidently, many things regarding this topic, for me, canNOT be concluded, yet.

So please people, why make such a big deal about newcomers posting this topic when google has tons of search hits on it? Just pass the thread by if it irritates you so much to see one more thread on this topic.

sKally

• Ianone
    Ianone

haha, thats right sf, its all just conspiracy, theories..theories..theories..theories..... Shhhhhh! there is no conspiracy, now go back to sleep.....

• Ianone
    Ianone

truth about the truth: all that is needed is 1 sole angle. CT Russell a jewish mason is the angle that is needed. Scoffers are in denial and dont want to disturb their cognitive dissonant state of mind which is what kept them in chains to the watchtower society in the first place.

Those who have ears to hear with and eyes to see with will know, and that makes our seeking for the truth worthwhile, even just one. This has everything to do with Jesus Christ and the satanic conspiracy which seeks to exterminate His saints and His name and memory.

Kudos to you my brother, keep up the good work

• lucky
    lucky

sorry - I didn't realize that this topic had been already brought up so frequently. I had done a search for "Illuminati" before I posted, but I had trouble with the search engine. Thanks for the links to the other threads.

Having been raised a witness, Dan Brown's books were real eye openers for me - I guess I never had much understanding at all of Church history and I've become intrigued by the Knights Templar, Masons and Illuminati. When I started doing some web research and came across the supposed Witness ties to Masonry, my curiousity was definitely piqued. Although at this point I've read enough to be fairly convinced that Russell wasn't a Mason, it's still definitely an interesting topic and a whole new world to me. At a minimum, it's made me realize that I certainly don't know the whole story about how Christendom came to be (and I was so convinced I did with all my witness "education"!)

• Valis
    Valis

GET READY TO RUUUUUMBLE!!!!!

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

Lucky, if you go to the threads TATT linked you will find alot of info in them. I have been restricting myself for discussion in the last link that he put up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit