Well folks it looks like September 23, 2017 will be the new date of Armageddon, the Rapture or whatever.

by donny 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• donny
    donny

Well folks you had better get your act together because there is only about 2.5 years before you are held responsible for your way of life.  According to "Rapture Watch", things are really going to start happening in 2017.

I am already asking the Lord for leniency.  

http://www.rapturewatch.net/timelines.htm 

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Awesome! Where do I send donations??

DD

• sir82
    sir82

Wack-a-doodle-y!

Y'know, at times on this site, there is much speculation given to "Will the Watchtower ever collapse?"

I don't think it will. But if by some circumstance it ever would, I have no doubt that hundreds of thousands if not millions of the JW "leftovers" would join groups like the one that is behind the website linked to above.

• millie210
    millie210

I'll think about that tomorrow......

• Splash
    Splash
    Darn, I think I'm busy that night.
  • LisaRose
    LisaRose

There is always money to be made fear mongering. No matter how absurd the speculation, there are always a few who get stuck at "what if they are right?".

Like me for, example. 

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    I remember seeing bumper stickers 40 years ago saying "Heaven in '77".
  • freein2004
    freein2004

Thanks so much! MArked my calendar . . .

• violias
    violias

With all the unrest in the middle east and generally everywhere, I too wonder if those prophecies in Revelation and  about Jerusalem may be coming true.  I am sure the WBTS  have got it wrong ( cause they make it ALL about them) but we do seem headed toward a collision of cultures and religions.  Can't help but wonder how on earth it will end.  WW 3?

The rapture the way it is described does not concern me.  sounds nutty.  but just in case I will put some lambs blood over my doorpost . You never know- you could get some new  apocalyptic angels of death and it might confuse them.  

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Yay! Another chance for death from above!

... but 2017? What the hell is wrong that they can't find a date sooner in 2015 or 2016? I think they're getting lazy if they can't keep things fresh every 6 months or so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit