1992 murder conviction is upheld - William Carlson

by Dogpatch 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Nowman
    Nowman

I had looked at this over the summer, I googled Ilinois Departement of Corrections and found "inmate search", Willie was there! I saw so much of Paul and Sandy in him. I recall that he was not even up for a parole meeting until 2039 (it could have been 2069 too!), but it gives you all that information. But, more recently I had heard they were moving the "real bad" out of the Joliet prison, so what this means, I do not know.

Nikki

• karsnow
    karsnow

Thanks, just curious, don't know what made me think of him after all these years. Hmmm! Can't even imagine what one must think now after the fact. Happy day to you.

• king382
    king382

I forgot to mention that it was about three or four days before the police found his parents bodies when I walked past their house doing my paper route. Only the screen door was closed, it was cold and the front door was open and I figure that was the day he killed his parents. It was probably so he could hear when his parents pulled into the driveway. When the cops came a few days later, the front door had to have been locked if the police didn't have access through there and decided on access through the basement. I remember that day. That was a sad day.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

And u bring this up now......why???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit