The Watchtower and the Masons

by ozziepost 135 Replies latest jw friends

• Kent
    Kent

Hi uncle_onion

If you read my post again, I am not talking about what Ozzie said but I am talking about the book that he is quoting from.

Take some of your own advice and "read before you critique".

You can't expect too much from DannyBear. He's a bit, what shall I say:

1. A few fries short of a happy meal.
    2. The wheel is spinning but the hamster is dead.
    3. A few bricks shy of a full load.
    4. Couldn't pour water out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.
    5. Fell out of the stupid tree and hit all of the branches on the way down.
    6. Doesn't have all his dogs on one leash.
    7. Doesn't know much, but leads the league in nostril hair.
    8. Elevator doesn't go all the way to the top floor.
    9. Forgot to pay his brain bill.
    10. A few clowns short of a circus.
    11. If he had another brain it would be lonely.
    12. Too much yardage between the goal posts.
    13. An expirement in Artificial Stupidity.
    14. A few beers short of a six-pack.
    15. Dumber than a box of hair.
    16. A few peas short of a casserole.
    17. Doesn't have all his corn flakes in one bowl.
    18. One fruit loop shy of a full bowl.
    19. One taco short of a combination plate.
    20. A few feathers short of a whole duck.
    21. All foam no beer.
    22. The cheese slid off of his cracker.
    23. Body by Fisher, brains by Mattel.
    24. Has an IQ of 2, but it takes 3 to grunt.
    25. Warning: objects in mirror are dumber than they appear.
    26. An intellect rivaled only by garden tools.
    27. As smart as bait.
    28. Chimney's clogged.
    29. Her sewing machine is out of thread.
    30. His antenna doesn't get all of the channels.
    31. Missing a few buttons on the remote control.
    32. No grain in the silo.
    33. Proof that evolution CAN go in reverse.
    34. His belt doesn't go through all the loops.
    35. Receiver is off the hook.
    36. Several nuts short of a full pouch.
    37. Skylight leaks a little.
    38. Slinky's kinked.
    39. Surfing in Nebraska.
    40. In the pinball game of life, his flippers are a little too far apart.

I believe that about cover my impression of him. LOL

Yakki Da

Kent

"The only difference between God and Adolf Hitler is that God is more proficient at genocide."

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• uncle_onion
    uncle_onion

Ozziepost

I dont want to get into an arguement about this. If you read the book you will see that FS has an idea in his head and he clutches at straws to try and "prove" it. I think the WTS has a lot to answer for and I personally can not wait to see their downfall but I am only interested in facts and I am 100% convinced that CTR was not a mason.You may feel different but we all have choices. There may be similiarities but that is what they are...similarities. How about reading the book and checking the info in it and THEN make a decision for yourself?

Danny bear

You obviously have a problem when people disagree with you.

I would be interested as to when I have said that I am a self proclaimed scholar? Perhaps you can remind me.

UO

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Ah Kent?,

I thought you had put me on your Shun list. What you doing reading my posts, you so arrogantly implied were not worth reading?

Thanks for still paying attention, I appreciate that.

TeddyBear

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Ps Kent,

I really like #23...I just purchased a brand new Chevrolet 1500 extended cab pickup..fully loaded, with leather seating. I like 'body by Fisher' and Mattel Toys have produced some pretty incredible stuff..big money in them thar toys.

Enjoyed the entire list. Thanks.

Teddy

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Ozzie,

You know what is really a the joke about these self proclaimed 'literary critics'.....not one of them have ever, introduced their own PUBLISHED works to defend or imply anything they may happen to rail against.

It just so happens FS must have done enough research to convince some publishing house, that what he had to say, deserved consideration..he did just that...they printed and distributed his book.

So all you self promoting, ego maniancs, with a little 2cents of opinion, think about that before you go casting ass'perstions on what someone may decide is credible to consider, or not.

BearAss

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Ps and one more item for your consideration:

You wise and intellectual foolish ones, need to check your agenda's.

If you are in fact here to expose the WTBS falsehood's. Then don't so cavalierly dismiss someone's thought's....directly related to revealing the origin's of this insipid religon. Let people make up their own minds, weather this material is founded or not. You degrade the whole effort, by using broad brush strokes of criticism. Why not instead point to the NUMBERED issues in FS's list, and let us know why YOU think he was wrong.

Now, wouldn't that go further than just spouting off your, 2cents.

I think any lurker's here, are smart enough to know, if your arguments make sense or not. Give it a try, it will really be a refreshing change>

BearSense

• Kent
    Kent
    It just so happens FS must have done enough research to convince some publishing house, that what he had to say, deserved consideration..he did just that...they printed and distributed his book.

So all you self promoting, ego maniancs, with a little 2cents of opinion, think about that before you go casting ass'perstions on what someone may decide is credible to consider, or not.

You're even more stupid than I imagined, DB. "some publishing house" have published it - then it's OK. ROTFL. Can you manage to open the door all by yourself?

Yakki Da

Kent

PS: Someone made a special test for you, DB:
    http://www.pressanykey.com/cgi-bin/cgiwrap/pak/jquiz.cgi

Daily News On The Watchtower and the Jehovah's Witnesses:
    http://watchtower.observer.org

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Kent,

Yeah Kent I can. The door to my new truck opens very easily. Smooth and smell new....I take alot of pride in the ability. Paid cash for it to Kent, somehow this dumbass American, is doing just fine.

What have you done lately?

Danny

• Larsguy
    Larsguy

Thanks for this post. Biblically speaking, since the JWs are the "temple" organization, it was prophesied that they would be infiltrated with "weeds", an allegorical reference to the "mysteries" and thus Freemasonry within the witness organization.

Also, since Freemasonry is linked with Babylon the Great, the admonition to "get out of her my people" would indicate not a few JWs would be secret, practicing Freemasons. Of course, Jehovah expects them to be free from this cultic connection in order to get into the kingdom.

LG

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

What's amatter Kent, no more cheap shot list's. Tounge tied you "Neanderthal". (courtesy Uncle Bruce..i like it..describes this Norwegian brute just fine)

DB

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit