I do like these eight points:

* Both believe that God built the Great Pyramid
    * Both are interested in Egyptology
    * Both fail to understand the biblical teaching on the atonement of Christ
    * Both believe in salvation by works
    * Both disregard the need for New Birth
    * Both use Masonic buzz words and symbols
    * Both regard the Catholic Church as Babylon the Great
    * Both maintained that the blacks (sic) were inferior to whites (sic)
    * Both met in Masonic Halls

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

Anyone interested in reading the book The Illuminati Bloodlines by Fritz Springmeier can read it here.
    try http://hardtruth.topcities.com/the_satanic_bloodlines.htm

• chasson
    chasson
    I do like these eight points:

* Both believe that God built the Great Pyramid
    * Both are interested in Egyptology
    * Both fail to understand the biblical teaching on the atonement of Christ
    * Both believe in salvation by works
    * Both disregard the need for New Birth
    * Both use Masonic buzz words and symbols
    * Both regard the Catholic Church as Babylon the Great
    * Both maintained that the blacks (sic) were inferior to whites (sic)
    * Both met in Masonic Halls

So am I, there is no dogma in freemasonry. I would like to know where Springmeier found that freemason thinks for example that the catholic church is Babylon the Great. Perhaps only in his imagination.

Bye

Charles

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Ozziepost,

Thanks for the info and the site. Even though I believe Russell was not a Mason, I do believe he knew a great deal about them and even resorted to some of their practices or beliefs. After all, he did conduct services in their halls. How could he not learn about the Masons and what they were involved in. I believe Russell may have sucked up to the Masons in order to have access to their facilities before Russell himself was established and the WTBTS came into existence.

I see certain ones asking for proof of Russells involvement, when the proof is shown, they act like it is not there. I guess the WT mindset still has a hold on them.

Charles, I thought all churches were part of Babylon the Great, including the Catholic church. Of course the WTBTS is excluded from this.

• chasson
    chasson

Hi scorpion,

I see certain ones asking for proof of Russells involvement, when the proof is shown, they act like it is not there. I guess the WT mindset still has a hold on them.

I think that assertions from Springmeier or others are not proofs.

Charles, I thought all churches were part of Babylon the Great, including the Catholic church. Of course the WTBTS is excluded from this.

So you are freemason ? Thanks to explain your opinion, but it was not the point. The point is how Springmeier can says that freemasonry believe in that... or that... ? Freemasonry has no dogma.

Bye

Charles

Topic Summary

the latest edition of the free in christ ministries journal contains a very interesting article entitled the watchtower and masons.. drawing upon material from the book the watchtower & the masons by fritz springmeier, it gives the following parallels between the things that c t russell believed and those taught by the masons:.

* both believe jehovah is the most important word being the basis of their dogma, and the name of their god.

* both believe god yielded power to a lesser god.