I do like these eight points:

* Both believe that God built the Great Pyramid
    * Both are interested in Egyptology
    * Both fail to understand the biblical teaching on the atonement of Christ
    * Both believe in salvation by works
    * Both disregard the need for New Birth
    * Both use Masonic buzz words and symbols
    * Both regard the Catholic Church as Babylon the Great
    * Both maintained that the blacks (sic) were inferior to whites (sic)
    * Both met in Masonic Halls

Greetings, J.C.MacHislopp

• Treborr Jones
    Treborr Jones

Anyone interested in reading the book The Illuminati Bloodlines by Fritz Springmeier can read it here.
    try http://hardtruth.topcities.com/the_satanic_bloodlines.htm

• chasson
    chasson
    I do like these eight points:

* Both believe that God built the Great Pyramid
    * Both are interested in Egyptology
    * Both fail to understand the biblical teaching on the atonement of Christ
    * Both believe in salvation by works
    * Both disregard the need for New Birth
    * Both use Masonic buzz words and symbols
    * Both regard the Catholic Church as Babylon the Great
    * Both maintained that the blacks (sic) were inferior to whites (sic)
    * Both met in Masonic Halls

So am I, there is no dogma in freemasonry. I would like to know where Springmeier found that freemason thinks for example that the catholic church is Babylon the Great. Perhaps only in his imagination.

Bye

Charles

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Ozziepost,

Thanks for the info and the site. Even though I believe Russell was not a Mason, I do believe he knew a great deal about them and even resorted to some of their practices or beliefs. After all, he did conduct services in their halls. How could he not learn about the Masons and what they were involved in. I believe Russell may have sucked up to the Masons in order to have access to their facilities before Russell himself was established and the WTBTS came into existence.

I see certain ones asking for proof of Russells involvement, when the proof is shown, they act like it is not there. I guess the WT mindset still has a hold on them.

Charles, I thought all churches were part of Babylon the Great, including the Catholic church. Of course the WTBTS is excluded from this.

• chasson
    chasson

Hi scorpion,

I see certain ones asking for proof of Russells involvement, when the proof is shown, they act like it is not there. I guess the WT mindset still has a hold on them.

I think that assertions from Springmeier or others are not proofs.

Charles, I thought all churches were part of Babylon the Great, including the Catholic church. Of course the WTBTS is excluded from this.

So you are freemason ? Thanks to explain your opinion, but it was not the point. The point is how Springmeier can says that freemasonry believe in that... or that... ? Freemasonry has no dogma.

Bye

Charles

• DannyBear
    DannyBear

Scorpion,

I like your last thoughts:

*** I do believe he knew a great deal about them and even resorted to some of their practices or beliefs. After all, he did conduct services in their halls. How could he not learn about the Masons and what they were involved in. ***

Knowing a little of CTR's background in business, should give us a clue as to his possible association, if not outright recruitment by the Mason's, whether he ever actually took the 'pledge' is pure semantics. You hit right, he was in no uncertain terms, very cozy with the Mason's, adopting many of their idea's...transposing them into his Bible message.

You also nailed it when you question why certain, so-called thinker's and literary critics, take it upon themselves to pass judgement, about what is relevant or credible, expecting everyone to just roll over and accept THEIR conclusions. Bullshit is bullshit and it always will be...they are full of it.

Thanks for a ray of sunshine, and the willingness to fight for freedom of thought and expression. Its the only way any of us will really find some 'truth'.

Danny

Danny

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

DannyBear,

I said it before and I say it again, you have guts, I like that. You also can see facts when presented. You do not take the facts and sensationalize them, you just see them and acknowledge it.

Take care and keep posting.

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Dogma= A system of principles or tenents as of a church.2. a specific tenent authoritatively put forth

Freemason= a member of a secret fraternal association for mutual assistance and the promotion of brotherly love.

This is not all that is contained in masonry and it's rituals and beliefs.

I disagree with you Charles that masonry has (NO) dogma. I also disagree with you that Russell knew nothing about Masonry as you said in another topic a few days ago.

• Seeker
    Seeker
    You also nailed it when you question why certain, so-called thinker's and literary critics, take it upon themselves to pass judgement, about what is relevant or credible,

DannyBear, I dislike your anti-intellectualism. If you disagree, disagree. No need to resort to insults and name-calling.

I'm in the camp that doesn't believe Russell was a Mason. Yet I also know that he was clearly familiar with Masonry, and probably borrowed some things. Yet without any proof of Russell being an actual Mason (and no, the stuff that's been posted is not proof), I stick with facts, not conjecture.

Now if you wish to call this "so-called thinking", you are welcome. But you do not have all the answers, so to denigrate those who disagree with you is tiresome.

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

Seeker, I too am in the camp that believes Russell was not a Mason. I do believe he had ties with them, and this is more than obvious. I do not see from DannyBears posts that he said Russell was a died in the wool Mason.

You said: to denegrate those who disagree with you is tiresome.

I agree, tell that to others on this forum.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit